June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Ohh great, @Nishika22 it seems its started to rain for some guys in same boat!!
Yay yay yay!!! @B. B. : Your alert made my day :D So happy to hear things are moving for our ark - or our ark is moving closer to the golden shore - however we want to put it ;) @lavanya31 @shuiguo @shishirkona @mathansri @TOFluv @Afaz77 @richa1987 : Looks like things are moving in bulk for our IP2 date!!! @Prashant86_2000 : Spread the word to the other ark members that I’ve forgotten to mark on this post, please :oops:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Yay yay yay!!! @B. B. : Your alert made my day :D So happy to hear things are moving for our ark - or our ark is moving closer to the golden shore - however we want to put it ;) @lavanya31 @shuiguo @shishirkona @mathansri @TOFluv @Afaz77 @richa1987 : Looks like things are moving in bulk for our IP2 date!!! @Prashant86_2000 : Spread the word to the other ark members that I’ve forgotten to mark on this post, please :oops:
I don't know. CIC has a reputation of raining only once a week, if we are not getting anything today, that might push us to wait for next week.

Don't intend to pull you down from your high spirits, but I will wait something to happen before I get happy.

conservateur, vous voyez!

Last edited:

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I don't know. CIC has a reputation of raining only aini a week, if we are not getting anything today, that might push us to wait for next week.

Don't intend to pull you down from your high spirits, but I will wait something to happen before I get happy.

conservateur, vous voyez!
Yes.. only once a week.. we can hope for just ghost update now..they usually follow batch releases

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

kanchanvc

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you. All done including police verification. Waiting for new passport.

We also recieved PPR today :) Thank you for the support !!

We sent a web form intimation informing abt my passport situation.
Do we also need to send an email to cic separately?
Regards,
Kanchan.

I think you should inform them immediately by raising a Case Specific Enquiry. If you wait until you receive your new passport and forbid and you receive your PPR by then, they might ask you the reason for your wait. It might lengthen the process, sure. But, there is no other way.

Also, assuming you are from India and bear an Indian Passport. Hope you have taken the tatkal route.

Did you file an FIR Report? It is needed to be attached when you inform them.

You need to send then Copy of the police report + Affidavit + Newspaper Advertisement + Application for the new passport. In ideal scenario. If not at least Police Report and Application for new passport.[/QUOTE

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
I think since CIC is slow probably they are celebrating 1st April now in December by fooling everyone and telling them there will be a progress bar on 12th.
Oh yeah..I think so too, and indeed the e-mail just contradictes itself..U'll see a progress bar on December 12... "as if there's no doubt about that"..then : we will let you know when the progress bar is available for your application... "as if ,forget what we have mentioned in the first line..we are just kidding "
I wanna hit my head to a real bar as someone mentioned here :D:cool::(

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thank you. All done including police verification. Waiting for new passport.

We also recieved PPR today :) Thank you for the support !!

We sent a web form intimation informing abt my passport situation.
Do we also need to send an email to cic separately?
Regards,
Kanchan.

Many congratulations!

I feel you need not send an email, since Case Specific inquiry should go to them as one.

The only thing is, you might have to wait until you receive a response for your Web CSE. As, that may either have some instructions for you or confirmation of record update at that end.

From what I have read, in such cases the 30 days timeline to submit your documents will restart when they update your record.

Hope you have enough time on your medicals.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh yeah..I think so too, and indeed the e-mail just contradictes itself..U'll see a progress bar on December 12... "as if there's no doubt about that"..then : we will let you know when the progress bar is available for your application... "as if ,forget what we have mentioned in the first line..we are just kidding "
I wanna hit my head to a real bar as someone mentioned here :D:cool::(
If we drank every time CIC did something like this to us many of us would have been alcoholics by now.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
If we drank every time CIC did something like this to us many of us would have been alcoholics by now.
aha ..okay, so he/she mentioned hitting a bar, meaning, going to a bar for a drink okay, didn't get that at first.. Oh mate, wake me up when this all is over..

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello everyone... Can anyone please enlighten me regarding ghost update after IP2?
NO, where there is light, there is no ghost...so no enlightenment. :p

However if you are looking to get educated instead....

After your background check is marked in progress (iP2), if you login to your CIC account and see that the status on your eAPR application shows "updated" but when you see inside, nothing changes. We call it a Ghost update.

Apparently, when the immigration officer gives final approval to your case file the application gets updated at their end but nothing changes on ours. But the system intimates the applicant.

Makes me think, if it is a bug, they forgot to fix. ;)