Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Same here :( waiting for ghost
What have I done to offend the Ghost. Why won't he visit?
Hello guys, I'm not sure the ghost thing works for everyone before ppr. At least it didn't work for me. I never got one before ppr.
So your ppr might just stroll in anytime soon without ghosts

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Thing is once we all (at least most of us) get our PPRs, engagement here will drop by at least 80%. Check the January and February threads to see what I'm saying.
So this thread reaching 2k is more of a negative than a positive. I'll rather we didn't and as a Christian, I'll like to say I reject it for us IJN!. :D
Hehehe, given your logic...amen to all of us getting our PPRs and getting off the thread way before it hits 2k ;)

Reactions: qwertySL

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Officially 6 months today, approved since mid October, no ppr, no ghosts, no progress bar email.....what will next week bring?
U calculate from AOR or R10(Medical Passed)??

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes it was approved on Oct 18 but still haven’t received ppr. Many applicants on this thread are in similar situation.
I am also in the same situation. However, you are the first post approval applicant who have received the e-mail as far as I'm aware. Is your vo also Sydney, NS?

Reactions: Forcer and tobs

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Eligibility : Met
Criminality : pass
Security : not started

Y cant they just start the security check :(
I think the files are just lying somewhere and no one is there to have a look at them. Many June applicants in similar situation especially those moved to ip2 after 20 oct. Security takes very less time but they can only start security after eligibility is reviewed by senior officer which might be pending in your case. You are just a step away. Hold on.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I am also in the same situation. However, you are the first post approval applicant who have received the e-mail as far as I'm aware. Is your vo also Sydney, NS?
I know few others as well whose application is approved but have received emails. Those emails have nothing to do with application approved or not. There are also applicants who did not get email and their application is still in process.

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
I know few others as well whose application is approved but have received emails. Those emails have nothing to do with application approved or not. There are also applicants who did not get email and their application is still in process.
I know around 40 applicants in the post approval stage in Sydney VO none of which have received the e-mail.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yes Sydney and my six months get complete tomorrow.
Yes confirmed thrice. And even if you did not receive email but your application will still have progress bar or you will get email later as your application is not approved unless you get stamp on your passport.

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
As mentioned in my latest post, I moved to IP2 yesterday after waiting for nearly 6 months in the dry lands of IP1. However, I was in the dreaded 'Review Required' pit and am now wondering if my moving to IP2 indicates that the IRCC agent/officer is satisfied with my application as far as the reason that triggered my 'Review required' is concerned. Request senior members to share their thoughts on this..

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
As mentioned in my latest post, I moved to IP2 yesterday after waiting for nearly 6 months in the dry lands of IP1. However, I was in the dreaded 'Review Required' pit and am now wondering if my moving to IP2 indicates that the IRCC agent/officer is satisfied with my application as far as the reason that triggered my 'Review required' is concerned. Request senior members to share their thoughts on this..
As per my knowledge, your criminality is completed because of which you have moved to ip2. Also, they only complete criminality when eligibility is met, so you have crossed biggest hurdle I think so. Other senior members can also share their opinions.