FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi everyone, my AOR is 7th June and MEP is 15th June. IP2 on 20th Oct.. Called cic in second week of November and the agent told me everything looks good and eligibility security and criminality is all cleared. And my file is just awaited for formal approval.. What exactly does that mean? As my 6 mth period is gonna complete on 7th Dec. Any suggestions will be appreciated
If your eligibility, Criminality and Security are passed/approved. It means they just have to send you the PPR, although there are many waiting at the same level as you are...so can't really say, when will they dispatch that.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
What's your AOR? any updates on your file? Could you please tell me when should iI contact local mp after six months?
Mine is June-12 AOR, so hitting 6-month next week. Eligibility & Criminality passed. Security checks on-going.

Since you also have one more week to go, maybe you can try to start contacting end of next week.

Btw do you know which office your application is in at all?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Mine is June-12 AOR, so hitting 6-month next week. Eligibility & Criminality passed. Security checks on-going.

Since you also have one more week to go, maybe you can try to start contacting end of next week.

I know from my last GCMS notes generated back on Sept. 26. Not aware if it has moved since.

Any easier way to know it?

ItalyExpressEntry

Oct 23, 2018
reaching 6 months mark soon.
CEC inland
June 15 Aor,
Medicals passed. Background check started on June 27.
Eligibility under review
Criminality started.
Security: Not Started.
Getting worried now. Called IRCC no positive response. Ordered GCMS one month back not received yet. Is anyone in the same zone. Please reply.

Yes, almost same situation. Eligibility under review and both criminality and security NOT started though.
I haven't ordered GCMS, but I talked to an agent on the phone and I was told to wait more time.

John6_6

Nov 8, 2018

My application is in Ottawa.

Reactions: R.Tequila

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
reaching 6 months mark soon.
CEC inland
June 15 Aor,
Medicals passed. Background check started on June 27.
Eligibility under review
Criminality started.
Security: Not Started.
Getting worried now. Called IRCC no positive response. Ordered GCMS one month back not received yet. Is anyone in the same zone. Please reply.
Same as you. No update after MEP, ordered GCMS notes last week.

AOR : June 23, 2018
MEP : July 12, 2018.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@shishirkona and @Adesua : take heart guys! My profile didn’t change after maintenance either, but I’ve ordered my GCMS notes on 26th Nov and hope to see some movement by the time they’re delivered to my doorstep ;) Lets not give up hope just yet....laaaaaast leg remaining for us all, I promise!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Adesua

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I just received my GCMS notes.Can someone educate me on how to upload images here?
Take pictures, hide information that you do not want to show. Go to imgbb.com, upload the image and get the image url. (Starts with http and ends with .png or .jpg) and click on 2nd button in the last row while writing the post (next to smiley) and paste the image url.