01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018

John6_6

Nov 8, 2018
reaching 6 months mark soon.
CEC inland
June 15 Aor,
Medicals passed. Background check started on June 27.
Eligibility under review
Criminality started.
Security: Not Started.
Getting worried now. Called IRCC no positive response. Ordered GCMS one month back not received yet. Is anyone in the same zone. Please reply.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi guys! So, I got an email from CIC - Etobicoke requesting the landing interview :)

AOR: 07/06
IP2: 26/06
Ghost Update: 23/11
Congratulations!

Are you 'icehot87' (please don't get me wrong) on myimmitracker?

If not, please update your case there.

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
Hey any updates? My AOR is april 5 and I just got the exact same reply from raising CSE today... But nobody told me that my file was approved thought. Does this email mean that it's approved?

Good day XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Raised CSE a week ago to know the status of my approved file; and this came today. A generic template response as expected :mad::mad::mad:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey any updates? My AOR is april 5 and I just got the exact same reply from raising CSE today... But nobody told me that my file was approved thought. Does this email mean that it's approved?

Good day XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Sincerely,
Sorry to cut your excitement but this is a generic response most people receive from CIC. I myself have mailed CIC Thrice to get the same response. I am still at IP2 - security not started.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
:(
btw how do i know if i m at IP2? always confused about IP1 and IP2.
It's easy, when you login to your CIC account and see status of Background Check as 'yet to start' or 'not started' its IP1 and when it says, Background Check is in Progress, it is IP2

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
reaching 6 months mark soon.
CEC inland
June 15 Aor,
Medicals passed. Background check started on June 27.
Eligibility under review
Criminality started.
Security: Not Started.
Getting worried now. Called IRCC no positive response. Ordered GCMS one month back not received yet. Is anyone in the same zone. Please reply.
You already ordered GCMS, not much more you can do at this point. Is that you on immitracker that have dependents in your application?

Since you're inland, maybe one last option is to contact your local MP. But it is hit-and-miss, and realistically all they can do is inquire on your behalf, mine seems nice so far tho.

Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone, my AOR is 7th June and MEP is 15th June. IP2 on 20th Oct.. Called cic in second week of November and the agent told me everything looks good and eligibility security and criminality is all cleared. And my file is just awaited for formal approval.. What exactly does that mean? As my 6 mth period is gonna complete on 7th Dec. Any suggestions will be appreciated

John6_6

Nov 8, 2018
You already ordered GCMS, not much more you can do at this point. Is that you on immitracker that have dependents in your application?

Since you're inland, maybe one last option is to contact your local MP. But it is hit-and-miss, and realistically all they can do is inquire on your behalf, mine seems nice so far tho.
What's your AOR? any updates on your file? Could you please tell me when should iI contact local mp after six months?

Reactions: Contactnisha