+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Guys there has been some change in my status....but i dont know what it means....

My AOR is 15th june
MEP 29th June
ADR 28th June
ADR Not applicable 29th June
IP2 (background check in process) 24th October

I just checked my status and the Additional Documents section says “reviewing the additional documents you provided”
What does this mean?
My additional document request was to send another copy of my passport...since the one i sent seemed to have a technical glitch and was compressed to the extent of being illegible....i sent a better copy immediately and the very next day the status changed to “reviewing additional documents you provided” and then to “not applicable”

Is this normal?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys there has been some change in my status....but i dont know what it means....

My AOR is 15th june
MEP 29th June
ADR 28th June
ADR Not applicable 29th June
IP2 (background check in process) 24th October

I just checked my status and the Additional Documents section says “reviewing the additional documents you provided”
What does this mean?
My additional document request was to send another copy of my passport...since the one i sent seemed to have a technical glitch and was compressed to the extent of being illegible....i sent a better copy immediately and the very next day the status changed to “reviewing additional documents you provided” and then to “not applicable”

Is this normal?
Dont worry thats completely normal. The reason your status changed now is that the file might have not been touched after you sent them additional document. They are now reviewing it and they may complete your eligibility now which is actually a good sign and a step closer to ppr. Good luck

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Dont worry thats completely normal. The reason your status changed now is that the file might have not been touched after you sent them additional document. They are now reviewing it and they may complete your eligibility now which is actually a good sign and a step closer to ppr. Good luck
Ohh....thats good to know that its normal....this unending waiting makes me jumpy at every little change in status...

Thank you for the prompt reply

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Happy new month Juners!
I've never ever said this, but this month is gonna be THE month. PPRsssssssss will rain!
For June, July & August folks.
The Prophetess has spoken. Mark this page. :D

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Happy new month Juners!
I've never ever said this, but this month is gonna be THE month. PPRsssssssss will rain!
For June, July & August folks.
The Prophetess has spoken. Mark this page. :D
and the Prophetess is...you?:D

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
And just like that December is here... 6 months on December 3 - hope all the agents I spoke to are right and this Monday is the FSW PPR Monday :) Not sure what to do if this week also goes by without PPR!
And just like that December is here... 6 months on December 3 - hope all the agents I spoke to are right and this Monday is the FSW PPR Monday :) Not sure what to do if this week also goes by without PPR!
Hi dear AOR mate. Let's keep hope alive.

Reactions: shishirkona

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Welcome to our ark @mathansri! Or should I say, welcome to thy girlfriend :) Yup, there's at least 10 of us (and counting) who turned IP2 between 24 and 27 Oct but have gotten no update since. Let me tell you how I've whiled away the time:
1) Emailed Ralph in the second week of Nov and received a reply instantaneously. Criminality passed, Eligibility in progress and Security not started.
2) Connected with an agent in the third week of Nov and received a positive response. All looks good and security shall start as soon as an officer looks at the file and stamps eligibility as formally PASSED from the current MET.
3) Ordered GCMS notes in the fourth week of Nov and am waiting for the notes to arrive before either gnashing my teeth in vain or shouting Hurrah like a maniac because all is well. I do suspect I won't find out anything new, but I've ordered GCMS notes twice before and haven't regretted it at all. The first time I ordered them I found out my eligibility was MET and the second time I ordered them, the status stayed the same, but I moved to IP2 the day the notes were generated and hit my inbox. So, I'd heartily recommend ordering them, as my experience has been nothing but positive.
Do keep us updated on how things go for your gf! We of the IP2 Oct 24-27 ark are rooting for her ;)
Thank you for the detailed write up @Nishika22

We will wait until 6 months, before writing to Ralph. Let the more deserving folks get help, till then.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
This is it guys! December is here! Our beloved 6 months timeline mark... Hope the best for all of you, especially the ones who already have their application approved, keep your heads up, the best is yet to come. :)

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
My AOR is June 25th
MEP and no ADR July 11th, and that's all!

I have recenlty mailed Ralph Goodale and got this message :

Dear Mohamed - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 25, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until July 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

" Eligibility has not been met"
5 months post AOR!
If there is a problem, they should have asked for additional documents or rejected the application.
As a result, I ordered GCMS Notes from getgcms.com and I'm waiting for the notes.
Dude order GCMS notes as soon as possible!!!!! to know what is the problem. Then you can act accordingly like sending Letter of explanation (LOE) to address the officer concerns.