June 2018 AOR - join here

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: Prashant86_2000

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Guys there has been some change in my status....but i dont know what it means....

My AOR is 15th june
MEP 29th June
ADR 28th June
ADR Not applicable 29th June
IP2 (background check in process) 24th October

I just checked my status and the Additional Documents section says “reviewing the additional documents you provided”
What does this mean?
My additional document request was to send another copy of my passport...since the one i sent seemed to have a technical glitch and was compressed to the extent of being illegible....i sent a better copy immediately and the very next day the status changed to “reviewing additional documents you provided” and then to “not applicable”

Is this normal?
It's probably normal. My status is the same as yours.
My ADR was around June 21st and then went to we are reviewing and not applicable. I moved to IP2 on October 15th and a couple days later it went back to we are reviewing the documents you provided and it's still there.
As per the phone agent my application was approved on Oct 18th but still no PPR. They said not to worry about the we are reviewing status as they are finished reviewing everything.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hey Guys,

I have good news & bad news: I normally start with the bad news.
Bad news: I won't get a medal, since I did order GCMS & did call CIC multiple times.

Good news: I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR EMAIL!

Timeline:

AOR: June 2
Medical passed: June 13
ADR (PCC): June 14
IP2 (think I skipped IP1): July 10
Ghost Update: October 12 (I think, could also be ADR reviewed and I missed it)
ADR reviewed: October 17
Back to ADR being in progress: October 18
Profile updated / ADR "not needed": October 19
PPR: November 23 (8:52 MST)

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update, at least not after ADR was done (the one mentioned above might be that ADR Reviewed change).

Yes, I updated Immitracker.

Sooooo happy right now! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys. Happy black friday!
whop whopp I'm so so so happy for you finally wait is over you can enjoy your Vacation:)

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Good morning!!
PPR email is here!!
CEC-inland
AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.
IP2 November 16th
ADR - Not applicable November 19th
PPR - November 26th

Thank you all, and good luck!
congratulations...what was your additional documents????

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Thank you for the detailed write up @Nishika22

We will wait until 6 months, before writing to Ralph. Let the more deserving folks get help, till then.
Sure thing @mathansri :) Happy to share my experience with all folks on this thread!

Regarding Ralph, we DO get only one shot at emailing him, as I've heard his office responds only one time...So yes, better save up your chance till your girlfriend hits her 6th month...Though I do hope for both your sakes that she gets her PPR long before then!!!

Reactions: mathansri

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hey mostly ditto for us too...
Haven't tried the 1st step but the agent told me the exact same thing as you narrated, looks like it must have been the same person. :D And most of us in the same timeline have the exact same status i believe so we all might get through together and it brings a :) on my face saying that.
As for the 3rd step I have ordered my 2nd one in 3rd week and hoping the same as you do...
Great! Look forward to us getting our GCMS notes soon @richa1987! And getting some good news when we trawl through those detailed notes - a major task in itself eh ;)
But seriously, GCMS notes are the only way out for folks like us. Let's start putting pressure on our VOs to meet that 6 month target, else there's no telling WHEN we'll get that golden mail!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Ok guys and gals!
Another maintenance alert on the CIC website:
This online service will be unavailable from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday December 4, 2018, in order to perform system maintenance.

Unquote
I don't know why I get my hopes up EVERYTIME a maintenance message goes up, but I guess that's just me ;)
Realistically, its just a system overhaul, so if you're unable to get through the system in the given timelines, at least you know why eh :)

Durgamerupati

Jul 19, 2017
can we send one more mail to CIC as a gentle reminder? or do we have to wait until get any response from them?
I am not sure :(
Stuck to think what to do .
@legalfalcon has replied saying we can send our passport and wait for alternative instructions .thinking to do that next week .
It is such a frustrating situation ,where you for have your PPR ,but still waiting .
Not sure if I have to be happy that I got PPR or frustrated that I didn’t get the alternative instructions
Such a waiting game .Tests so much of Paitence

I wish someone had experienced this already in our group and they would say us how long it took for them .

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dear experts, I have uploaded my renewed funds letter 1 week ago, as my old funds should be review required.
last week , i received email from CIC. it said, we have forwarded it to the resposible office for consideration. Than there is no response until now.
Does everyone know it is normal ?
thank you in advance to all