NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
can anyone answer my query please?

How long it will take to get back from CIC as i requested them through mail to change my spouse VISA Office to India rather than Ottawa VO?
Its been 4 days as i sent VO change request mail to CIC which makes me worried now!!!
between 3 days to 3 weeks.
I suggest you follow up with emails and phone calls

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Certainly, will do.
@Rsvp @Durgamerupati not sure if you guys missed the response from LegalFalcon

If you received the instructions to submit the passport to CPC Ottawa, then you can send yours, and since you have already sent the email, include a copy of it with your package. When you receive the instructions for India, you can go ahead and send the other passport there.

Either way, when a new set of instructions is issued, the 30 day clock resets and you will get another 30 days to submit your passport.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
it has ***** in statement and can be manipulated easily.. in understand ur frustration mate...but saying nasty thing wont change anythin...der country .. der system... I guess we are born in india... thought u be used to it...
I guess the frustration is not because of that of how the PR process is moving but being born and lived in India people would have decided to move to Canada believing that things would be different there. And when the first experience is not as per expectation, then everyone knows what happens... That's my take on the situation and don't know how many would agree.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I guess the frustration is not because of that of how the PR process is moving but being born and lived in India people would have decided to move to Canada believing that things would be different there. And when the first experience is not as per expectation, then everyone knows what happens... That's my take on the situation and don't know how many would agree.
what diff you expect... keep in mind govt process is s*** all places... try USA... the frustation can lead to many things.. try Australia... anywhere...be realistic.. i have been through hassles of USA for 12 years of my life and trust Canada one is nothin... nooothin...

Reactions: DanFariasM

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
It's not India, I feel India has gotten faster in processing applications more recently.

If that was the case it would only be us Indians making a shown of desparation and aggression here...everyone is equally disappointed and the reason is simple.

There is an expectation set by the agency, that 80% applications will be processed in 6 months. And that does not happen.

The frustration increases when you see someone who has applied after you, getting what we think we deserved earlier than him, for obvious reasons.

But the agency does not see it that way. :)

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
what diff you expect... keep in mind govt process is s*** all places... try USA... the frustation can lead to many things.. try Australia... anywhere...be realistic.. i have been through hassles of USA for 12 years of my life and trust Canada one is nothin... nooothin...
Hahaha @sid1987 I see USA brings S*** out of you too... as Canada is bringing **** out of @Micky345
Anyways most people on the forum would agree with you that you actually cant help it so best is to be patience and in control of yourself... :)

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hahaha @sid1987 I see USA brings S*** out of you too... as Canada is bringing **** out of @Micky345
Anyways most people on the forum would agree with you that you actually cant help it so best is to be patience and in control of yourself... :)
yeaa chillax party... i am waiting for wife's card for 80 days now hehehehehhe

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
It's not India, I feel India has gotten faster in processing applications more recently.

If that was the case it would only be us Indians making a shown of desparation and aggression here...everyone is equally disappointed and the reason is simple.

There is an expectation set by the agency, that 80% applications will be processed in 6 months. And that does not happen.

The frustration increases when you see someone who has applied after you, getting what we think we deserved earlier than him, for obvious reasons.

Completely Agree..On top of that, it gets more frustrating when application has already been approved for many people, or status is set recommended pass and no additional documents are required, still they don't get an update within the expectation set by the agency itself.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018

These are valid points but your last point is the catch... The Agency does not see it that way and they are the authority to decide or rather choose and when you don't have any data of your own then there is no room but to accept the situation and move on. I say choose because it is subject to their qualitative assessment as well and eventually Choice cannot be questioned.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
yeaa chillax party... i am waiting for wife's card for 80 days now hehehehehhe
80 days now... I remember you were supposed to send it to your wife back in India. Hope they do this bit quick at least... All the luck dude, i think only luck can help now. :p

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
I already know how much my one way ticket on Emirates cost.;)
I've taken a break from applying for jobs. I didn't get any response from the few I applied for and I've decided to wait till PPR comes to resume that chore.
You would probably get more responses once you're here (so you can mention your Canadian address). When I applied when I was still in the Netherlands, I mentioned specifically that I already had a work visa etc. so the company doesn't have to worry about that.

Regarding flight tickets: Some companies' one way plane ticket might be as expensive as a return. Skyscanner often helps a lot for finding cheap tickets :)

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
after US i have learnt to be patient... all govt process suckkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: Nishika22