+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Finally a long wait is over....I received an email this morning requesting for my passport from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

CEC Inland June 9th AOR
Medical passed on 21st June
RPRF request on 7th July
Ghost update on 25th Oct
ADR (for RPRF submitted) moved to NA on Oct 30th
Passport request on 26th Nov

Friends........Thanks a ton for all your support, advice, suggestions etc...Though i don't know any one in person, it feels great to share this news with you all!

Congrats to all those who got PPR and wishing good luck to others eagerly waiting for it.
Wow another CEC and another Sydney. This is amazing!!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi all, need urgent help. Aor June 1 . Just got my gcms notes it says eligibity not met review required. Letter confirmation salary NA. I had attached only relieving letter. Does it mean I need to attach salary slips. How do I send them the documents they haven't asked yet. Is it through case notes. Please help
You may use a web query form.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

We ideally are expected to submit a letter from the employer that details duration of your job, specific roles and responsibilities and your remuneration.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Check proof of work experience here.

For some reason if you are not able to get the required letter, you will have to mention it in your Letter of Explaination.

I had such a case too, where my previous employer denied issuing such letter. I created a snapshot of my email communication in the LOE. Still they only considered most recent 5+ years of experience.

ldk9

Nov 7, 2018
Hi all, need urgent help. Aor June 1 . Just got my gcms notes it says eligibity not met review required. Letter confirmation salary NA. I had attached only relieving letter. Does it mean I need to attach salary slips. How do I send them the documents they haven't asked yet. Is it through case notes. Please help
Hi, How many days it took for you to get the notes issued?

bruceyuan

May 8, 2018
Finally a long wait is over....I received an email this morning requesting for my passport from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

CEC Inland June 9th AOR
Medical passed on 21st June
RPRF request on 7th July
Ghost update on 25th Oct
ADR (for RPRF submitted) moved to NA on Oct 30th
Passport request on 26th Nov

Friends........Thanks a ton for all your support, advice, suggestions etc...Though i don't know any one in person, it feels great to share this news with you all!

Congrats to all those who got PPR and wishing good luck to others eagerly waiting for it.
Congrats! I also got my PPR this morning.

Are you gonnna send your documents via Canadapost or other courier?

SingCanadaPR

Nov 26, 2018
Hi everyone,

I chose to pay my (RPRF) Right of permanent residence fee later so that I can see some movement in my application. I got my request Request for RPRF on November 22nd. My AOR was on June 2nd.

All the best to the ones who are waiting :). Thanks to many ppl in this forum who have guided noobs like me.

ngnhminh91

Nov 17, 2018
I just got my PPR email this morning. My application belongs to CEC-Inland category. Below is my timeline.

eAOR - June 28th 2018
Medical Passed - July 12th 2018
After medical passed, my application has been in IP2 stage until now.
I got my first ghost update on November 9th 2018. I got in touch with an agent via phone and was told that the ghost update was made since my criminality check passed. At that time, my security check has not started yet.
I got my second ghost update on November 22nd 2018.
PPR - November 26th 2018.

I wish all of us the best of luck.

Last edited:

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
I just got my PPR email this morning. Below is my timeline.

eAOR - June 28th 2018
Medical Passed - July 12th 2018
After medical passed, my application has been in IP2 stage until now.
I got my first ghost update on November 9th 2018. I got in touch with an agent via phone and was told that the ghost update was made since my criminality check passed. At that time, my security check has not started yet.
I got my second ghost update on November 22nd 2018.
PPR - November 26th 2018.

I wish all of us the best of luck.
You are also CEC?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
What did you submit as proof of work experience? What details did it include?

westermau5

Apr 10, 2018
Hi all

Received my PPR email today, here's my timeline for what it's worth:

AOR: June 18
Meds passed: June 29
IP1 / IP2: June 29 (I think.. it was around then)
Ghost update: November 16
Ghost update 2: November 19

I am CEC-Inland, an Aussie citizen

Good luck everyone, hang in there!