+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Was hoping Oct 15/16 Sydney pals would have had some movement last week so that we people could look forward to something.
Maybe it's going to be this week after all :)
On a different note, anyone recently received PPR email from Paris LVO? It's got such an amazing reputation that there was a petition on change.org to get applications moving last year! Starting to bother me a bit

Reactions: Ronja5200 and tobs

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I'm hoping they've started it. Last GCMS notes (from the 9th of October) indicate that security hadn't started yet.
Count me in
What’s ur status of security?
Is it started?
I called cic on nov 19th
They have not initiated security and visa office Ottawa
I guess I am also in the same boat . June 16 AOR.. Oct 25th ip2.. As of Nov 14
Eligibility passed.

Criminality passed Oct 24, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated

VO - Ottawa

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
I'm a 23rd of october IP2. No update yet :/ Hoping something will happen soon :)
Hey Ronja,

Good to see you post here after a long time.. My application went to IP2 on 24th.. I guess CIC is overloaded and I do not see PPRs earlier than the official due date & time..

Reactions: JenineJac

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Count me in

Eligibility passed.

VO - Ottawa
I wonder what IP2 is an expression of, if not security check being initiated? In your case it seems weird. Criminality was passed before ip2, and security initiated three weeks after ip2.

Hey Ronja,

Good to see you post here after a long time.. My application went to IP2 on 24th.. I guess CIC is overloaded and I do not see PPRs earlier than the official due date & time..
Hi Kivcool,

Good to see you too. This forum is sooo distracting, so had to take a break to concentrate on my thesis :p I went into ip2 on the 23rd of October. We might get our PPRs in the same batch! Hopefully it will be soon :D

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Is there any update from oct 23-27 ip2 arc? @Nishika22 @B. B.
I've sent out a GCMS request just this morning as I was getting fed up of waiting around :( Nothing is getting updated in the account as background check has begun based on criminality so there's going to be no further indication when security starts (if it does start anytime soon!) and I figured I may as well take the longer but most reliable route (GCMS notes) to find out exactly what is happening on my account. Now, to wait another 30-35 days to get the notes and eagerly scan them over ;) Ah well...we'll live through this suspense and become super patient people as a result of it, no doubt :rolleyes:

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Count me in

Eligibility passed.

VO - Ottawa
Hey @ChiragShetty20 welcome to our little ark of IP2 24-27Oct whose security hasn't started yet. We're in a strange place - a limbo of sorts - eh! There's actually more than 10 of us here now who're in the same state. Let's hope our VO wakes up and starts security checks on our applications soon!!!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
No update yet, last was on 15th nov, thay eligibility met, criminality passed, security not started yet, i will try to call them today hoping to get an agent
What a shame eh! I had a call last week when I got through to a super helpful agent, but all she could tell me was that all looks good BUT security hasn't started yet. It would only start once eligibility is passed, which again is contingent on the VO taking time out to LOOK at my file. Ahem...same old, same old...Wish you the best of luck (and @lavanya31 too) in getting updates on your files! Buck up IP2 Oct 24-27 ark - we've got to break the jinx with someone moving on to the next stage (security started or PPR!!!)!!!

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I called CIC on the same day and they told me the same thing - my file was approved. I just have to wait for a landing interview or PPR. My AOR is may 19. I have passed the 6 month mark. Just waiting for that "Golden Email". :D
@lavanya31 and @B. B. - so at least one of us from the Oct 24-27 IP2 has been told his file has been approved. He had passed the 6-month mark though, so maybe the timeline being different for us is all that's all that's holding up our files now. Once we inch closer to the 6-month mark, we might get to that sacred space of application approved too ;)

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
What a shame eh! I had a call last week when I got through to a super helpful agent, but all she could tell me was that all looks good BUT security hasn't started yet. It would only start once eligibility is passed, which again is contingent on the VO taking time out to LOOK at my file. Ahem...same old, same old...Wish you the best of luck (and @lavanya31 too) in getting updates on your files! Buck up IP2 Oct 24-27 ark - we've got to break the jinx with someone moving on to the next stage (security started or PPR!!!)!!!
Is ur eligibility is recommended passed?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@lavanya31 and @B. B. - so at least one of us from the Oct 24-27 IP2 has been told his file has been approved. He had passed the 6-month mark though, so maybe the timeline being different for us is all that's all that's holding up our files now. Once we inch closer to the 6-month mark, we might get to that sacred space of application approved too ;)
I saw at least 2 quick (one day) approvals for people who moved to IP2 on 24/25th Octo. of which 1 got a ghost update and the other got ppr on 26th.

Reactions: Nishika22