+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
I just got connected to CIC agent after 30 min wait. The agent wasn’t so nice, and he only replied that we have nothing for you if you are under 6 month mark, call us after Dec 4th. I tried to hit one more question about where is my file now, he said, since it was submitted online, it could be processed by anyone in the world! And I can’t tell. He even felt reluctant to open my file. Anyway, I got 1 certain information: my application hasn’t been sent to Mars but safely kept on earth.
Don't feel bad. They even don't have any info when you call them after 6 months!

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I just got connected to CIC agent after 30 min wait. The agent wasn’t so nice, and he only replied that we have nothing for you if you are under 6 month mark, call us after Dec 4th. I tried to hit one more question about where is my file now, he said, since it was submitted online, it could be processed by anyone in the world! And I can’t tell. He even felt reluctant to open my file. Anyway, I got 1 certain information: my application hasn’t been sent to Mars but safely kept on earth.
The agent name should be Benis Franko.. because I just got the exact response from him. He dint even opened my file and just told me to call after December 20 or to check my status online. By getting irritated, I sarcastically asked his name as if I gonna escalate the agents attitude to Justin Trudeau..!! But he didn't hesitate to give his name. Now I am thinking who is sarcastic here..!!

Last edited:

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
@Chef-de-Bureau we had decided that first one to get PPR from Sydney is supposed to create post PPR group and people still waiting will join as they get PPR.
Haha, well my PPR didn't come from Sydney. Guess we're still waiting for that person then :D

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hey Guys,

I have good news & bad news: I normally start with the bad news.
Bad news: I won't get a medal, since I did order GCMS & did call CIC multiple times.

Good news: I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR EMAIL!

Timeline:

AOR: June 2
Medical passed: June 13
ADR (PCC): June 14
IP2 (think I skipped IP1): July 10
Ghost Update: October 12 (I think, could also be ADR reviewed and I missed it)
ADR reviewed: October 17
Back to ADR being in progress: October 18
Profile updated / ADR "not needed": October 19
PPR: November 23 (8:52 MST)

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update, at least not after ADR was done (the one mentioned above might be that ADR Reviewed change).

Yes, I updated Immitracker.

Sooooo happy right now! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys. Happy black friday!
Oooh wow, Chef! Congrats! Super happy for ya. :)

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

PCC_desperate

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
A good time to know actually. I expect their week of June files starting to get processed at Montreal starting next week.
ok ... she said that my background process hasn't started yet so i think maybe it'll take me longer then 6 months cos most of other people are in IP2..

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
That sucks! I'll give you a pat on the back :)

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Hey Guys! I called CIC on November, 20. My case was approved and they told me to wait PPR mail from Ottawa.
They do not have any specific schedule, however the mail should come by December,20 (6 month deadline:confused:).
Trying to wait patiently...
Timeline is in my info ;)

Reactions: abd90