+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey Guys,

I have good news & bad news: I normally start with the bad news.
Bad news: I won't get a medal, since I did order GCMS & did call CIC multiple times.

Good news: I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR EMAIL!

Timeline:

AOR: June 2
Medical passed: June 13
ADR (PCC): June 14
IP2 (think I skipped IP1): July 10
Ghost Update: October 12 (I think, could also be ADR reviewed and I missed it)
ADR reviewed: October 17
Back to ADR being in progress: October 18
Profile updated / ADR "not needed": October 19
PPR: November 23 (8:52 MST)

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update, at least not after ADR was done (the one mentioned above might be that ADR Reviewed change).

Yes, I updated Immitracker.

Sooooo happy right now! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys. Happy black friday!
Congrats. Are you sure your VO was CIO? Because my application is also in that VO and my application was approved on Oct 19th but no PPR yet.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hey Guys,

Bad news: I won't get a medal, since I did order GCMS & did call CIC multiple times.

Timeline:

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update, at least not after ADR was done (the one mentioned above might be that ADR Reviewed change).

Sooooo happy right now! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys. Happy black friday!
So happy for you! You’ve been such a pillar of support for everyone on this forum..Hehe, happy Black Friday to you too ;)

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Hey Guys,

Timeline:

Congratulations! You made it!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@Chef-de-Bureau Congrats. It's only fair that I get mine soon too since my twice daily CIC account check partner just got his.
Mega congrats once more.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
We had 4 PPRs reported on Montreal thread for June candidates. That is the maximum we have seen from Montreal in a week.

@pathwaytofreedom AOR 10 June FSW O
@bazingaaa AOR 13 June FSW O
@saideepakb AOR 13 June FSW O
@Anujithvs AOR 07 June FSW I

Sorry folks to steal your thunder here but I gave 3 of you ample chance to post here :D:D Kidding I just wanted to share some good news from Montreal here.

Also, first two in the list had "Review Required" for work ex related documents as per GCMS notes and took action proactively and now have PPR well within 6 month mark. GCMS notes are really helpful especially for VOs like Montreal who won't send ADR till the last very moment and then take even additional time to act on ADR.

Read their experiences here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-113#post-7396127
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-114#post-7396958

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
We had 4 PPRs reported on Montreal thread for June candidates. That is the maximum we have seen from Montreal in a week.

@pathwaytofreedom AOR 10 June FSW O
@bazingaaa AOR 13 June FSW O
@saideepakb AOR 13 June FSW O
@Anujithvs AOR 07 June FSW I

Sorry folks to steal your thunder here but I gave 3 of you ample chance to post here :D:D Kidding I just wanted to share some good news from Montreal here.

Also, first two in the list had "Review Required" for work ex related documents as per GCMS notes and took action proactively and now have PPR well within 6 month mark. GCMS notes are really helpful especially for VOs like Montreal who won't send ADR till the last very moment and then take even additional time to act on ADR.

Read their experiences here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-113#post-7396127
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-114#post-7396958
Weldone, C.