FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi @JenineJac tbh, only about 10 people have showed any interest in our party. As for location, I'm thinking we use @cansha 's house or what do you suggest?
Count my wife and me in for the party too...we don't drink but we don't hold ourselves from fun, either :)

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
believe me I'm with you in the same boat:)
I wonder if it is still a boat. Let's all agree to cal it an ark now. @cansha's Ark.

Thousands of years in the future our great great grand children will read the story of how @cansha got everyone in an ark and partied :p

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
@cansha let's be straightforward, there is no point in knowing what status you are at...the closer you are, the more the restless you get.

I think the whole idea of reaching out to Ralph before 6 months was a bad idea. We all agree it should be used as the last resort. We have emphasized it time and again.

GUYS, please let's stop emailing Ralph, because of our impatience. Spend a little, wait a little and call CIC or get GCMS.

I am happy and surprised, no one has yet reached out to Justin Trudeau directly for this. :(
In my opinion, if the office of Ralph is unwilling to help when applicants mail his office, then he wouldn't help. He is not been cajoled but I think he shows a genuine need to help. The day the get tired of receiving mails m, all they need to do is ignore mails and people will stop mailing him. In the mean time, I don't think it should bother you that people are emailing him.

girishvarpe

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Guys,
Got the PPR mail yesterday.
My timelines are:
Profile: CEC inland with dependent (country of residence: India)
AOR: 3rd JUNE
IP2: 26th JUNE
ADR request (IMM5406): 17th OCT
ADR submitted: 18th OCT
Ghost update: 23rd OCT
PPR email (online application status still ip2): 13th NOV
I am not on immitracker.
Raised gcmc notes once in SEPT and got those in OCT with recommended pass status.

Thank you for the support and All the best :)

Last edited:

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
What’s even worse in my case is that I really don’t want to email Ralph, I feel it’s too late to order notes and international calls are unavailable in my country :confused: no ghost update and almost one month in IP2, 5 months into the process. I feel lost now.
Man!! its a paradox!! If you dont mind, from which country are you from ?

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Congratulations
Hi Guys,
My timelines are:
I am not on immitracker.
Raised gcmc notes once in SEPT and got those in OCT with recommended pass status.

congratulation

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
My timelines are:
I am not on immitracker.

Congratulation Buddy !! are you FSW-O (Ind ) ? Any Ghost update ?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
In my opinion, if the office of Ralph is unwilling to help when applicants mail his office, then he wouldn't help. He is not been cajoled but I think he shows a genuine need to help. The day the get tired of receiving mails m, all they need to do is ignore mails and people will stop mailing him. In the mean time, I don't think it should bother you that people are emailing him.
And I would beg to differ. However willing a person/team may be. A large number of email or requests to do things that they are not obligated to perform will eventually fade their willingness out.

As of now there are many people using this medium to get faster updates, to avoid being on holds or wait for GCMS notes.

All I am saying is use it as a tool of last resort, if nothing is working, you are getting no clarity from other resource.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Hi Cansha,

I got an email from Ralph stating that my file is approved on 8th Nov and is currently at CIO Sydney,NS. Shall I email CIO Sydney to ask when can I expect PPR ? Kindly suggest.
Your application is currently in it's 4th month. You shouldn't have bothered Ralph yet, and Sydney will give you a standard reply. Wait until 6 months after submission.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Only 10! :eek: okay let's wait it out and see maybe when the mood gets better they will all want to join :D and absolutely great idea on the location! Look at us taking over @cansha 's house and making plans with it haha
I like the way you all are thinking. This would mean I have PPR, a good job and a large enough house to host you all. If all that comes true i think party is definitely needed.