Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Agree. But difficult to be patient now.
@cansha let's be straightforward, there is no point in knowing what status you are at...the closer you are, the more the restless you get.

I think the whole idea of reaching out to Ralph before 6 months was a bad idea. We all agree it should be used as the last resort. We have emphasized it time and again.

GUYS, please let's stop emailing Ralph, because of our impatience. Spend a little, wait a little and call CIC or get GCMS.

I am happy and surprised, no one has yet reached out to Justin Trudeau directly for this. :(

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Trust me ... I understand that! So do whatever helps you with your peace of mind. If that is emailing Sydney office ... then do it.
I was thinking we all should email Ahmed Hussain to complain about Sydney office. Or should we open a petition at change.org?

Reactions: CoolSandy

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha let's be straightforward, there is no point in knowing what status you are at...the closer you are, the more the restless you get.

I think the whole idea of reaching out to Ralph before 6 months was a bad idea. We all agree it should be used as the last resort. We have emphasized it time and again.

GUYS, please let's stop emailing Ralph, because of our impatience. Spend a little, wait a little and call CIC or get GCMS.

I am happy and surprised, no one has yet reached out to Justin Tredeau directly for this. :(
Well I think "good" time to order GCMS notes has passed for most of the June candidates. I think the latest it should be done is around 4 month mark. Emailing Ralph now is most probably an act of desperation and I don't blame people who have done that. It is tough to wait without any info on what is happening on the file. And hence I have time and again advocated people to order GCMS notes at 90 day mark. Because if you are lucky then you generally get PPR in that much time so makes sense to wait till then. After that your best chance to get PPR is within 4 month mark from Ottawa. BUT if you are not lucky one then you will be more and more desperate with each passing day.

And emailing Ralph is not going to help anyone who gets to know his/her eligibility is review required and they would have to order GCMS notes to know more. And in some cases it may be too late. But then it is an individual call and everyone knows what's best for them.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I was thinking we all should email Ahmed Hussain to complain about Sydney office. Or should we open a petition at change.org?
That would be a bad idea, in my opinion. One technical reason is that they are within their timelines till now. And remember their timelines is not from AOR but from R10 check date. So you can safely add 2 more weeks to your AOR.
And hence in their minds they are not "late" yet. And hence any complaining on this would antagonize them even more ... and to be honest rightly so.
Look, I understand the desperation. I'm in the same boat and I never tell anyone "every case is different" and blah blah blah ...
But they are within their timelines for now and hence we have no option but to wait. Even if they exceed timeline we have no option but to wait.

As for the petition, google it. There have been petitions in the past (I saw one for a specific stream or a VO .. can't remember) ... But I don't think they will care... very simply because they have more demand then supply. And when that happens they will always have the upper hand.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
What’s even worse in my case is that I really don’t want to email Ralph, I feel it’s too late to order notes and international calls are unavailable in my country :confused: no ghost update and almost one month in IP2, 5 months into the process. I feel lost now.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
That would be a bad idea, in my opinion. One technical reason is that they are within their timelines till now. And remember their timelines is not from AOR but from R10 check date. So you can safely add 2 more weeks to your AOR.
And hence in their minds they are not "late" yet. And hence any complaining on this would antagonize them even more ... and to be honest rightly so.
Look, I understand the desperation. I'm in the same boat and I never tell anyone "every case is different" and blah blah blah ...
But they are within their timelines for now and hence we have no option but to wait. Even if they exceed timeline we have no option but to wait.

As for the petition, google it. There have been petitions in the past (I saw one for a specific stream or a VO .. can't remember) ... But I don't think they will care... very simply because they have more demand then supply. And when that happens they will always have the upper hand.
That was sarcasm mate :D

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
What’s even worse in my case is that I really don’t want to email Ralph, I feel it’s too late to order notes and international calls are unavailable in my country :confused: no ghost update and almost one month in IP2, 5 months into the process. I feel lost now.
Hang on for just a wee bit longer, it's on it's way :) and I am sure you will miss logging into the IRCC portal every minute, after it's all over :D

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Anyone with 14 June AOR still in IP1 as me. Great to know that several people in this forum are making progress. Good luck to all of you. Anyone sailing in same boat as me or am I the only one. Called CIC. Agent said application not touched yet. Applied for GCMS though. Waiting and very stressed.
believe me I'm with you in the same boat:)

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, had a question on a different topic. I know a few people here have applied for Australian PR as well. Wanted to check if the help of a consultant is needed to go through the process or one can do it themselves. Not able to find pretty decisive answers on the internet - Asking for a friend

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Congrats to all you guys with the PPR emails :)
Add me to the Sydney gang, application approved Oct 24th, transferred to Sydney Nov 7th. I hope they still have this extension of deadline for passport submission. Got to travel for a few meetings and won't be able to submit now even if they send out the email.
@tobs, how are we doing with the party thing? :D how many people are we looking at, with all the June peeps and the adopted ones? we need to take a vote on the location ;)
Hi @JenineJac tbh, only about 10 people have showed any interest in our party. As for location, I'm thinking we use @cansha 's house or what do you suggest?

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hang on for just a wee bit longer, it's on it's way :) and I am sure you will miss logging into the IRCC portal every minute, after it's all over :D
Thanks for cheering up :) I will certainly keep logging at least in the forums until everyone is over with it. Together until the end!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
What?!
You got it too??!!
Now I feel like crying :(:eek:
Why IRCC?
Why?
Anyways congratulations dude. Happy for you.:)
Welcome back. I was about to file a missing report for you and your PPR at Daryaganj PS.... :p . Seems lot of people got PPR while you on vacy!! Try and conspire to send others on vacy, it may bring your PPR forward :D

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
What is this dude?:(
What will they even do with our approved files?
They can boast that they are working well if they release PPR's on time but what work approach is this? We can neither boast that we got official confirmation nor can we be relaxed worrying when it's going to come?
I feel life was much better before IP2 atleast I used to be worried once in a while... These days nagging worry has become habitual...
I thought new life there is going to be tough and let me enjoy these last months in my home country but IRCC decided to keep us on our toes forever...
True... The IP2 thing messed the most Sane souls here ... Meetoo!