+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

• I just have no words .. however wrong the data may be in Immitracker ... BUT the trend in June is really disappointing .. June is now lagging almost 13% compared to May at the same point.
  • We really need 1-2 BIG weeks to make up.
  • May and July are no better! May better than us but they have hit a standstill. July is even worse than us (at same point as June).
  • Trending for August is still on track. Let's see if they slow down as well.

Have a great weekend folks!! May be the number improve Sydney, NS sends those PPRs in a bunch.
Great analytics.
I think they are holding a lot of PPRs as many of us have confirmed from the call center that the applications were approved, yet no PPR. Also, lot of us moved to IP2, in last weeks of OCt (Am Aug AOR), the earlier trend for PPR from IP2 was ~7-10 days which is not there anymore.
Coming back to your point of PPR bunch, CIC does disappoint on that front. So I hope they does the opposite and actually release the bunch of PPRs more frequently in coming weeks.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yes, exactly.. he always has been a lucky guy :D he even found a job in his field like 2 weeks after landing haha but don’t get me wrong, I’m really happy for him :)
It's surprising that they applied as common-law and the PR was issued only to one of them. It's usually for both or none.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
It's surprising that they applied as common-law and the PR was issued only to one of them. It's usually for both or none.
I know...his account messages were like Confirmation of transmission, AOR, 5 request letters (different times, most of them about common las partner proofs, he also had an issue of lost medicals, they were paper based back then and the courier misplaced them), a letter of Inelegible family member, and finally PPR. All this was from Dec 2015 to Apr 2016

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I know...his account messages were like Confirmation of transmission, AOR, 5 request letters (different times, most of them about common las partner proofs, he also had an issue of lost medicals, they were paper based back then and the courier misplaced them), a letter of Inelegible family member, and finally PPR. All this was from Dec 2015 to Apr 2016
Thanks for the elaboration. Luckily they managed to be together through sponsorship. You're June AOR, you'll be getting your PR very soon.

Reactions: DanFariasM

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I guess you should get an update from Ralph by Monday because of the werkend.
you won't... his office will be closed due to remembrance day parade

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I heard there would be changes on the CIC account as well. May be not immediately, but in near eventuality.

That nightmare of having ignored the ppr in spam grips me too... You arent alone... :eek::confused:
nope... not that substantial I can assure changes will minute teaks

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Was it closed also last working two days?
I sent him on thursday but didnt get any reply till now
Dude that office is not to serve requests like this only... don say things which sound. Weird eh.. your request is least priority for them they have more imp matters

pawandeep

Jun 26, 2007
Visa Office......
WINNIPEG
App. Filed.......
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Guys I know this must have been asked a hundred times but by looking at my status below what conclusion can be drawn. I know i'm at IP2 but what about the other points like eligibility?
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm 15th June AOR and been at IP2 I guess since July. I keep getting nightmares that my PPR has come and it was accidentally deleted in the SPAM. I just pray that we all don't loose our sanity waiting for PPR and end up going like psychos to Canada.
Don't worry. I am 12th June AOR with the same status as yours since June end. Just hoping for a miracle.........