Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
thank you very much. Should i renew my two bank statements at first and then upload them?
I think you can include an updated bank statement from now but must include for the past 9 months or so (to show that you had the funds as at the time you submitted your application; i.e 6 months before your AOR and from your AOR till date).
Or
You can upload both the original bank statements you used when you submitted your application and an updated one from June (when your application was submitted till now (to show that you've maintained the funds)

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I think you can include an updated bank statement from now but must include for the past 9 months or so (to show that you had the funds as at the time you submitted your application; i.e 6 months before your AOR and from your AOR till date).
Or
You can upload both the original bank statements you used when you submitted your application and an updated one from June (when your application was submitted till now (to show that you've maintained the funds)
thanks again, i will do that.

Reactions: tobs

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 27, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed Oct 30.

Eligibility is in process.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until May 6, 2019.

Guys i am concerned that the eleigibility is still in process and security not yet started my aor is june27 and ip2 was between 5 nov and 4october.your views would be appreciated

Roni1212

Nov 3, 2018
IRCC recently tweeted that they have changed their VACs in Asia, Asia Pacific and Americas..

Do you think this can be one reason that they were not sending PPRs lately, since they want new VACs to be in place first and get things in order before creating burden of PPR applications, Bio Matrix and finger prints between this switching and change.

Just a random thought on the forum to discuss.
Nov 2018 AOR Received .pls add me on whts app ... I am PNP Candidate

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 27, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed Oct 30.

Eligibility is in process.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until May 6, 2019.

Guys i am concerned that the eleigibility is still in process and security not yet started my aor is june27 and ip2 was between 5 nov and 4october.your views would be appreciated
May be eligibility is Met or recommended pass, not passed, did you call them before or get gcms?

pulkitvaid

Oct 7, 2018
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Man this is so frustrating...so near, yet so far...

Guys I know the patience part but still feel anguished...

Like, WHY IS THERE NOT EVEN A GHOST UPDATE, YET!?:mad:

My GCMS shows no complications at all, everything looks perfect, Met, Appears Met, Recommended...where's the hurdle?? :(

Don't know why am I loosing my cool today.

I know there are many, stalwarts in this group sailing in the same boat...but still I needed an exhaust. So here it is...

Sorry guys for letting it out here.:D

@cansha / any other experts,

My AOR is June 9th and the only status update is for the Medicals since then.

Is there anything that I can do to know what's going on? or Do I keep calm and wait for the update o_O

FYI, It's FSW-Outland. Residing in US.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm June 22nd and rest is same as yours @drakeFan
Apart from keeping calm, i'm checking this thread like 5 times a day, and checking the application around 10 times a day for the so called ghost update.

I'm probably as frustrated as @Prashant86_2000 (if not more)
But still keeping it up, looking at people discuss things here, sharing thoughts. Gives me hope.

Thought of calling in CIC, but having read all the replies, they conclude with you're within the 6 month timeline even if the security, eligibility etc have been met/appears to be met/cleared. So, i dropped the idea for calling in.

Then thought of mailing Mr. Ralph (correct me if i'm wrong with the name), dropped the idea as many mentioned, that we should do only if we're crossed the 6 month timeline. Basically tried not exploit the recourse. And people usually get the same final thought that they are well within the 6 month.

It's the third week since i've ordered the notes, have to wait another 1.5 weeks to get to know whats actually happening with the file.
So as all the seniors have suggested, @drakeFan order notes, that's the single source of truth. But yes, a 30 day old fact sheet, that's for sure. :D

Keep holding tight. The update/mail should be just around the corner. *Fingers Crossed*

scc7

Nov 10, 2018
Hi all,

Been a passive reader of this thread. Thanks to all the experts for their posts

Details in my signature

Current status - June 19 AOR, in IP2 .

Ordered GCMS notes on October 18

Reactions: Brian Noronha

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I did ... Hannahvet was disappointed by the revelation though for a while.
Possibly missed that...

The disappointments will drained off with A Beer Chug!

HE IT IS! Thank you for re-clarification :p

Reactions: cansha

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@cansha and other fellow members, I would like to add a few points of observation based on Immitracker data:
1. We are actually just 7-8% below May cause at 4 month mark they were at 45-46% and June is at 37-38%.
2. Infact April is in a worse shape.
3. CIC seemed most active in in Sep and Oct. PPR rollout rate has lowered substantially in November for some reason. Given the extension of Express entry program by 1 years and increase PR intake targets, significant improvement needs to be done and am sure it will happen but how soon is the question.

Guys, we have to bank on some data and Immitracker is the best bet that we have so lets not dispute the only data that we have. It takes efforts of many people to build this.

Hail the Number Cruncher #2!

Thank you for satisfying statiatical analysis :)

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Guys I know this must have been asked a hundred times but by looking at my status below what conclusion can be drawn. I know i'm at IP2 but what about the other points like eligibility?
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm 15th June AOR and been at IP2 I guess since July. I keep getting nightmares that my PPR has come and it was accidentally deleted in the SPAM. I just pray that we all don't loose our sanity waiting for PPR and end up going like psychos to Canada.
I heard there would be changes on the CIC account as well. May be not immediately, but in near eventuality.

That nightmare of having ignored the ppr in spam grips me too... You arent alone... :eek::confused: