+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Guys I know this must have been asked a hundred times but by looking at my status below what conclusion can be drawn. I know i'm at IP2 but what about the other points like eligibility?
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm 15th June AOR and been at IP2 I guess since July. I keep getting nightmares that my PPR has come and it was accidentally deleted in the SPAM. I just pray that we all don't loose our sanity waiting for PPR and end up going like psychos to Canada.
What's ur stream?

toykatyal

Mar 8, 2018
Guys I know this must have been asked a hundred times but by looking at my status below what conclusion can be drawn. I know i'm at IP2 but what about the other points like eligibility?
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm 15th June AOR and been at IP2 I guess since July. I keep getting nightmares that my PPR has come and it was accidentally deleted in the SPAM. I just pray that we all don't loose our sanity waiting for PPR and end up going like psychos to Canada.
M in the same boat. No ghost update and no additional documents request

Reactions: Brian Noronha

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I have a friend who got like 5-6... I think he was very lucky too since most ADR were because of his partner in law, in the end they couldn’t prove the relationship and denied the visa for his partner in law but he indeed received the PPR. That was back in 2016, they are now officially married, she applied again through family sponsorship and they are happily living together in Canada :oops:
Are you saying that they applied as common-law and the PR was issued only to the principal applicant because they couldn't substantiate their relationship ?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
My suggestion is call on Monday first. Its already 5 months so better to call. Find out visa office and eligibility status. After those two information we can decide whether to order notes or not.
Monday(Rememberance Day) will be holiday in Canada

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Me also in same boat

Reactions: Brian Noronha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just to throw this in here incase anyone is in the RPRF limbo

If you didn't pay your RPRF when you submitted your application and you haven't received a request for payment and you're getting impatient, know that you can pay it upfront at anytime using this link *(I paid October 11th)*

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do
One you pay, raise a CSE and upload a payment receipt. Using this link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true
You should get a response from CIC in about a week that your payment receipt has been received and transferred to the responsible department. *(I got the reply October 17th)*
Two weeks later I moved to IP2 (eligibility passed); November 1st/2nd.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello ghost update aka approved cases family whose files are stuck in Sydney,NS,
Anyone with good news? I can understand processing times differs case to case but it annoys me so much when an applicant gets ghost update way after us but receives PPR within a day or two while we are just blindfolded for almost a month now even after getting official approval confirmation. Not fair IRCC :mad::mad::mad:

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dear experts,
i have seen my notes, it says my funds should be review required. it says as follows
CAD 1760, BUT family of three required 19000.
However, the money 1760 dollars is only small parts of my funds, which is showed on my current deposit statement. My enough funds of 19000 is showed on a fixed deposit statement. the VO did not mention the fixed deposit statement on the notes.
Does anyone tell me what should i do? is it a very serious problem?
thanks in advance

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear experts,
i have seen my notes, it says my funds should be review required. it says as follows
CAD 1760, BUT family of three required 19000.
However, the money 1760 dollars is only small parts of my funds, which is showed on my current deposit statement. My enough funds of 19000 is showed on a fixed deposit statement. the VO did not mention the fixed deposit statement on the notes.
Does anyone tell me what should i do? is it a very serious problem?
thanks in advance
Explain in a LOE that you submitted two bank statements, an FD& a current acct statement. attach the FD statement & the other statement in a merged PDF (FD statement should be page 1). Upload these in a web form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Explain in a LOE that you submitted two bank statements, an FD& a current acct statement. attach the FD statement & the other statement in a merged PDF (FD statement should be page 1). Upload these in a web form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true
thank you very much. Should i renew my two bank statements at first and then upload them?