FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Been watching this forum since Jan this year.. and I think its good to order notes if you are not confident of your documentation.. and in general if there is no movement at around 4 months mark.. plus its more about personal priorities as well.. some people may afford to have a bit of delay for their profiles.. like we june folks.. even if we get PPR by december, I dont think it will be a good idea to move by Jan/Feb.. people might move in around march or April so its fine if there is a bit of delay.. obviously, it kills to see you log in to CIC site and there is no movement for 3-4 months.. but, then this is just my perspective.. I am here waiting for almost 5 months.. and my friend got his in 25 days.. just last week he got his first job in Canada..
It's all same for everyone...I have a little bit of me as frustrated as you are...I check my CIC account 8-12 times a day...and frown seeing no update...

There is a lot at stake for most here...if not everyone...

I just tried to lighten up the moment...that's what everyone is trying to do here...

See a streak of light in darkness...if it is taking time to get pprs, get to know few good people by coming to this forum.

That is all we are doing here...

Your views are helpful and I apologise if what I said offended you in anyway or brought you any discomfort.

Thank you for posting... :)

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
It's all same for everyone...I have a little bit of me as frustrated as you are...I check my CIC account 8-12 times a day...and frown seeing no update...

I just tried to lighten up the moment...that's what everyone is trying to do here...

See a streak of light in darkness...if it is taking time to get pprs, get to know few good people by coming to this forum.

Your views are helpful and I apologise if what I said offended you in anyway or brought you any discomfort.

offended? not at all.. It was just my perspective of when notes should be ordered.. as I said everyone has their own perspective and situations.. and moreover all this is just the start.. there is a really long journey after PPR.. wish you and all the members get their PPRs soon.. hope we all meet sometime in Canada :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Prashant86_2000

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Awesome heart congratulations :D keep us posted on your landing plans!
Thanks JJ...Looking at March/April..Don't wanna move in when weather is likely gonna be harsh esp cos of the kids(2.5yrs and 1month old).Would want them to adapt from warm to cold...

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
@cansha you know,I was being sarcastic while saying that ordering GCMS notes helps expedite the application.
Also, the example I shared, I didn’t mention that it was because of GCMS that he got PPR but to contest that ordering GCMS didn’t delay his PPR.
I am of the belief that GCMS notes help candidate know the exact status of their application and sometimes help with takibg proactive measures to avoid refusal. It’s everyone’s right and people should not hesitate in ordering.
My views exactly. Fixing something in the application that drove it to "Eligibility Required" is the only thing under our control and this cannot be done without those lovely notes.

@Sai baba ki jai we wish you the very best and you are welcome to join us in this confused journey :)

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Observation

Meanwhile..They may actually have system glitch who knows..I am FSW-Nigeria but my mail from ottawa for passport submission asks me to submit to New-Delhi, India.
who knows if there are system glitch holding PPRs after approval too.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017

And here we are a bunch of applicants already got IP2 and the possible last update the "Ghost Update", No more update to follow hence not even checking the profile anymore but still no sign of ppr. For few its already been more than 3 weeks since the approval date! Email account synchronised with the laptop and mobile so no point of checking that either, only checking spam/promotion folder once in a day. It is so much frustrating after knowing that all processes are done.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Nowadays every application is transfered to Sydney. I dont know what is the reason behind that.
As per current scanerio shows that Sydney is not doing any work:(:eek:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Observation

Meanwhile..They may actually have system glitch who knows..I am FSW-Nigeria but my mail from ottawa for passport submission asks me to submit to New-Delhi, India.
who knows if there are system glitch holding PPRs after approval too.
Hi Nigerian.
Congrats.
Lol at sending your passport to New-Delhi, maybe you're an adopted Indian :)

Reactions: Tayyabak

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
And here we are a bunch of applicants already got IP2 and the possible last update the "Ghost Update", No more update to follow hence not even checking the profile anymore but still no sign of ppr. For few its already been more than 3 weeks since the approval date! Email account synchronised with the laptop and mobile so no point of checking that either, only checking spam/promotion folder once in a day. It is so much frustrating after knowing that all processes are done.
Lol... Let me know if it helps, will do it too... ;)