+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Haha anyways. I’ll take my leave from this thread here. Clearly I’ve offended a few people here. That was never the intention.
For those interested, do go through the link I posted above to refer to the incident with the call center agent which gives me the conviction that the case analysts(some if not all) are putting files on the back burner if gcms notes are opted for early on in the process.

Before leaving I would still advise people to order notes only once the 5th month starts as it rarely happens that they reject without asking for additional proof if you’ve entered the corresponding NOC and provided ample documentation.
All the best guys. Hope everyone gets some good news soon.
Good decision buddy! All the best to you.

Although, may be your intention was not to "offend" anyone but when you use someone's statement and question the logic on a point which was not even mentioned in original statement (like @ishangodbole 's statement didn't say order GCMS notes in first month) .. it is difficult to believe your words. But anyhow since I can't know your intentions I will go by what you said.

But for someone who thinks logically and questions someone else's logic your logic is you read some posts and concluded GCMS notes cause delay and your proof is quoting a conversation from a friend. I guess logic and irony committed suicide somewhere :D

For every that post that claims that GCMS notes "delayed" their application there are ample posts with contrarian view where people claimed GCMS notes helped in PPR. @tanush14 gave some examples .. there are plenty,

Fact is both the views are WRONG. And this is not my statement. This is the official stand of IRCC stated via their verified twitter account where this question was asked point blank.

Link here https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

Now I find trusting the official word as logical. And so as @ishangodbole and @tanush14 because this topic has been discussed to death here in the past. You are free to disagree!

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Good decision buddy! All the best to you.

Although, may be your intention was not to "offend" anyone but when you use someone's statement and question the logic on a point which was not even mentioned in original statement (like @ishangodbole 's statement didn't say order GCMS notes in first month) .. it is difficult to believe your words. But anyhow since I can't know your intentions I will go by what you said.

But for someone who thinks logically and questions someone else's logic your logic is you read some posts and concluded GCMS notes cause delay and your proof is quoting a conversation from a friend. I guess logic and irony committed suicide somewhere :D

For every that post that claims that GCMS notes "delayed" their application there are ample posts with contrarian view where people claimed GCMS notes helped in PPR. @tanush14 gave some examples .. there are plenty,

Fact is both the views are WRONG. And this is not my statement. This is the official stand of IRCC stated via their verified twitter account where this question was asked point blank.

Link here https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

Now I find trusting the official word as logical. And so as @ishangodbole and @tanush14 because this topic has been discussed to death here in the past. You are free to disagree!
@cansha you know,I was being sarcastic while saying that ordering GCMS notes helps expedite the application.
Also, the example I shared, I didn’t mention that it was because of GCMS that he got PPR but to contest that ordering GCMS didn’t delay his PPR.
I am of the belief that GCMS notes help candidate know the exact status of their application and sometimes help with takibg proactive measures to avoid refusal. It’s everyone’s right and people should not hesitate in ordering.

John6_6

Nov 8, 2018
Aor: June 15, 2018 CEC
MEP: June 27, 2018
From then no Updates.
Current Status shows in my account as eligibility review
Background Check is Processing.
Called Ircc they told they are reviewing eligibility. Background check and Criminal check process started and Security check not started. Anybody in the same situation. He said it might take awhile to process.

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
CRS 459

ITA...... 25/4/18

AOR...... 29/6/18

MEP.......... 14/7/18

IP1..............14/7/18

ADR 1...............08/08/18- RPRF

ADR (Submitted ) 08/08/18

09/10/18- SENT email to OVO to notify them of our newborn

ADR 2......... 09/10/18- documents to add newborn

ADR (submitted) 16/10/18 . Also sent a mail to my vo that ADR has been uploaded ( being over proactive lol)

Additional documents (17/10/18)- changed to NA

NEWBORN ADDED-17/10/18

MEDICAL(18/10/18)- Changed to we are reviewing your medical results.

MEP............. 24/10/18

IP2.................25/10/18

ADR 3.......... 26/10/18 - FORM IMM 5406 FOR SPOUSE

ADR (submitted ) 27/10/2018. Also sent a mail to my vo that ADR has been uploaded

Additional documents (28/10/18)- changed to NA

ADR 4........... 01/11/18 - FORM IMM 5406 FOR SPOUSE

ADR (submitted ) 02/11/2018. Also sent a mail to my vo that ADR has been uploaded

Additional documents (03/11/18)- changed to NA

GHOST UPDATE........... 08/11/18

PPR.......... 09/11/18