+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Ruj

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys,
This group has been a help in keeping me sane though the wait.
I got my mail to submit passport today morning (9:30a.m. IST)
Timeline
AOR 30-Jun-18
IP2 26-Oct-18
ADR 27-Oct-18
Mail for passport submission 5-Nov-18
The status on my cic profile has still not changed.
Hope everyone here receives the mail soon!

ItalyExpressEntry

Oct 23, 2018
Hello,

I submit my application on June 1st 2018 (AOR) and passed medical few days later and since then I haven't received any update.... tomorrow is going to be 160 days with no updates and the background check hasn't started yet.

Do you know if there is someone I could contact to get some information? I have tried to reach CIC at different email addresses with no response.

Applying from Italy.

Here below is the application status I see online.

Thanks in advance

--------
Application status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
--------

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

I submit my application on June 1st 2018 (AOR) and passed medical few days later and since then I haven't received any update.... tomorrow is going to be 160 days with no updates and the background check hasn't started yet.

Do you know if there is someone I could contact to get some information? I have tried to reach CIC at different email addresses with no response.

Applying from Italy.

Thanks in advance

--------
Application status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
--------
Replies on emails are difficult. You can try ordering GCMS notes.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi Guys,
This group has been a help in keeping me sane though the wait.
I got my mail to submit passport today morning (9:30a.m. IST)
Timeline
AOR 30-Jun-18
IP2 26-Oct-18
ADR 27-Oct-18
Mail for passport submission 5-Nov-18
The status on my cic profile has still not changed.
Hope everyone here receives the mail soon!
Congratulations!!

asman199

May 2, 2018
Hello,

Applying from Italy.

Thanks in advance

--------
Application status:

--------
Bro i am in the same situation.

My AOR is 15 june, medical passed on 28 June and no update after that.
all my statues are same as yours.

I got my GCMS notes in mid October. only thing i learned from those were that my elligibility is recommended pass.

Reactions: Animesh sinha