+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
It seems we are silent today, comparatively !!!! July AORs have moved and they are getting some mails.... Lets hope for a Deewali today :) ... Though its been tough couple of weeks, with high hopes and low dopes (PPRs are Dope ) :)

Reactions: amypls4

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's almost 700 now.

So @cansha still waiting for the gender revel. Want to know if its beauty with brains or a brawn with brains. Lol

Reactions: cansha

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Hi guys,

Got the golden email today

Aor June 22 fsw o India

Wish you all good luck with your endeavours!
Hey whats ur timeline from aor to ppr? Like when did u get ip2?

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi everyone - May appllicant here but I was told there are people here in a similar situation to me.

My AOR is May 23 (CEC). I am currently in IP2 since end of September. 3 weeks ago I wrote to IRCC for an update and here is there reply:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

I received this 2 weeks ago and so far nothing has been updated on my account and I have received no emails.

Are there people here in similar situations?

MY AOR June 8th. I am in IP2 since Oct 24th. when I called CIC agent yesterday she told me that Application was approved on Oct 26th itself. I asked, then why I didn't get any email ? She advised, they will contact all the approved files within 6 months mark. Mine is only close to 5 months mark. So you have to wait until send an email or contact via CIC account. But, I don't understand why they are still waiting to send an email even after they confirmed while most of other getting all the corresponds right away.

Reactions: linda85 and amypls4

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone - May appllicant here but I was told there are people here in a similar situation to me.

My AOR is May 23 (CEC). I am currently in IP2 since end of September. 3 weeks ago I wrote to IRCC for an update and here is there reply:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

I received this 2 weeks ago and so far nothing has been updated on my account and I have received no emails.

Are there people here in similar situations?

You wrote to them through mail ? could you share this mail?

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
I called IRCC with 2 questions:
1. status of my application
Answer: "be patient until 6 months have passed".
2. I forgot to attach my AOR letter to my BOWP. I submitted a CSE with the AOR attached. Can you check if this has been added to my application?
Answer: "You'll have to wait until the officer works on your file, and see if he asks for any documents.

So I basically am no wiser than I was an hour ago...

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Finally I am happy :)
MY AOR - June 8th (CEC inland)
MED & IP1 - SINCE June 19th
IP2- Oct 24th

Spoke to an agent yesterday who confirmed my application has been approved on Oct 26th. However, She asked me to wait until I receive an email or update on CIC account. Only this part I am little worried :(:(, as its already been 2 weeks after file approved. But, still she is asking me to wait.

Hoping to see the email soon :) I wish you all to get your PPR mail soon :):)

Last edited:

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

IP2- Oct 24th

Spoke to agent yesterday who confirmed my application has been approved on Oct 26th. However, She asked me to wait until I receive email or update on CIC account. Only this part I am little worried :(:(, as its already been 2 weeks after file approved. But, still she is asking me to wait.

Congrats!!

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Can you tell me the email of the minister? Thanks in advance
Hello Everyone,

IP2- Oct 24th

Spoke to agent yesterday who confirmed my application has been approved on Oct 26th. However, She asked me to wait until I receive email or update on CIC account. Only this part I am little worried :(:(, as its already been 2 weeks after file approved. But, still she is asking me to wait.

Congratulations. You have same date of approval as mine. Still waiting for ppr mail too. I pray it comes sooner than the six months timeline. The wait is too tiring.