+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I think whatever you have provided makes sense. In my experience in reading various GCMS notes, I can say that whenever an analyst finds something which requires additional explanation they refer it to VO. I guess they are trained / told to do so. I would say just hang tight and wait. I don't see what additional you can do at the moment.
Thank you so much. so just wanted to let you know that when I received ITA in June my sister was a permanent resident and I had submitted her PR card copy as a proof, since I claimed points for sibling .

She has now recently become a citizen . Do I need to inform CIC about this change ? If so how do I do it ? And what all should I attach . Is it the new passport as well as the citizenship letter ? if you can please guide

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you so much. so just wanted to let you know that when I received ITA in June my sister was a permanent resident and I had submitted her PR card copy as a proof, since I claimed points for sibling .

She has now recently become a citizen . Do I need to inform CIC about this change ? If so how do I do it ? And what all should I attach . Is it the new passport as well as the citizenship letter ? if you can please guide
I think CIC gives the same points for PR sibling and citizen sibling. U just to establish the relationship through the documents u have uploaded earlier. If u really want to upload further docs, then raise a CSE

tayag_karen

Aug 12, 2018
hi anyone here MVO? i recieved Pre-arival letter oct.2 and backround check in process and already 1month since then no emails ot updates

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I think CIC gives the same points for PR sibling and citizen sibling. U just to establish the relationship through the documents u have uploaded earlier. If u really want to upload further docs, then raise a CSE
yes the points won't change ! I thought that you have to inform cic about any change that happens after AOR and I am not sure if this is a change about which I should be informing or not.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Does ip2 signifies that the case analyst has found all the documents to be in order and has forwarded to VO for approval ?
I have seen cases moved to IP2 having Criminality passed but Eligibility is still under review/recommended pass. Though it can be said that chances of rejection are slimmer.
Seems those who moved to IP2 after waiting a while in IP1 (2-3 months onward) signifies Criminality has been passed and BGC & Security initiated

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Guys, just for your information, there has been change in the clock for Ottawa making it 1 hour backward then earlier time. Make calls accordingly.
Any plan to call today? I am planning to call next week if don't see any update

Reactions: richa1987

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. That is what they call as Daylight Saving?
Yeah DST is turning the clock ahead as warmer weather approaches and back as it becomes colder again so that people will have one more hour of daylight in the afternoon and evening during the warmer season of the year

Reactions: richa1987