+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the info @Donald Trumppp and well I feel like they don’t even know for real... they just say whatever they are told to and have no idea if or why there is a delay. It’s almost like, can you pronounce “you are within your 6 months timeline”? yeah, HIRED!
Hahaha...No wonder its a beautiful country we all wanna go to..Its that easy to secure jobs..Nice

Reactions: Donald Trumppp

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello - I'm from the Oct 15/16 IP2 group. Post last week's call, I called again today, to confirm why there is a delay, although application has been approved on 22nd October. The lady told me that my file is currently lying with CIC and no Local Visa Office / Visa Office (didn't hear too clearly) has been assigned yet. On prodding further, she told me the file is currently at Sydney NS - I'm assuming that is Nova Scotia. She said this delay happens if there's a huge volume of files at the LVO / VO (but then I was thinking to myself - so many July AoRs getting their PPRs). Finally she dropped a bomb saying - there is no delay we are well within the 6 month timeline, you 'may' get the communication by first/second week of December.

Well, I just don't know what to say! The delay is kinda irritating now.

@CoolSandy @ishq74 @Venki7 @Sydney2018 @NareshC @Micky345 @cansha - Guys FYI
What I have heard so far is that Sydney office is unable to manage the timelines to complete application processing. I guess we are bunch of unlucky people whose files moved to Sydney. July files have started to move at great speed and Ottawa have started moving mid July files to ip2. We can’t rely on this calls as different agents give different info on the calls and all have one line in common - you will get before your six months get complete. Just pray guys we get our mails this week itself without any further delay.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the info @Donald Trumppp and well I feel like they don’t even know for real... they just say whatever they are told to and have no idea if or why there is a delay. It’s almost like, can you pronounce “you are within your 6 months timeline”? yeah, HIRED!
It’s better they keep recorder in that case which gives similar replies to all applications.

Applicant - What’s my file status
Recorder - You are within your 6 months timeline”?
Applicant - What about my background, criminality and security
Applicant - You are beep beep beep

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
It happened thrice after June applicants moved to ip2 so it won’t have much effect I guess. We guys are waiting since last 3 weeks after ip2, July applicants will have good experience from our case to be well prepared for delay.
Its strange, as many of the applicants do get PPR 2 days after being in IP2. No one knows whats happening.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Thanks for the instatnt revert.
I have paid to gcmsbuddy.com. they sent an empty consent form without any details about the designated representative.
Do you have any idea whose name should be put in.

Regards
The consent form is pre-filled with the information. If you still need help, just look at the sample of the consent form received in the same email or send an email to support@gcmsbuddy.com

Reactions: Animesh sinha

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hello - I'm from the Oct 15/16 IP2 group. Post last week's call, I called again today, to confirm why there is a delay, although application has been approved on 22nd October. The lady told me that my file is currently lying with CIC and no Local Visa Office / Visa Office (didn't hear too clearly) has been assigned yet. On prodding further, she told me the file is currently at Sydney NS - I'm assuming that is Nova Scotia. She said this delay happens if there's a huge volume of files at the LVO / VO (but then I was thinking to myself - so many July AoRs getting their PPRs). Finally she dropped a bomb saying - there is no delay we are well within the 6 month timeline, you 'may' get the communication by first/second week of December.

Well, I just don't know what to say! The delay is kinda irritating now.

@CoolSandy @ishq74 @Venki7 @Sydney2018 @NareshC @Micky345 @cansha - Guys FYI
I don't understand why the hell they moved all our files to NS, Sydney when everything(eligibility and security) was done by Ottawa itself. What's the need to shift to NS? And when it's approved, what exactly is pending in our case that its taking this long to send PPR mail??
I asked specifically what else is pending on my file. And the agent said request for passport has to be sent to you which will be done within 6 months :mad::mad:
Just for sending ppr mails did they transfer our files to NS??!!
It would have been much better had they sent our files to Ndvo atleast. We would all be celebrating by now :(

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Don’t take the six month thingy too seriously. That’s what they are asked to say. There is no way they can predict when the email will be triggered as that’s not in their domain. I think if a VO looks at those applications you should get PPR immediately. We can only hope and pray that it happens soon and may be today itself.
How can we ignore it Cansha... What's the use of getting approved if they don't send official mail by December. All plans are at stake because of this..days and weeks pass by with no mail in sight... If they can't give all of us, they should atleast release a few regularly...

Reactions: Donald Trumppp

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
It happened thrice after June applicants moved to ip2 so it won’t have much effect I guess. We guys are waiting since last 3 weeks after ip2, July applicants will have good experience from our case to be well prepared for delay.
there was a week in Oct PPR rained after an upgrade for early June applicants.I knew about 15 people that got same day

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
How can we ignore it Cansha... What's the use of getting approved if they don't send official mail by December. All plans are at stake because of this..days and weeks pass by with no mail in sight... If they can't give all of us, they should atleast release a few regularly...
I know! This is such a disappointing thing. I have no clue what are they up to.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I know! This is such a disappointing thing. I have no clue what are they up to.
Is this the way to flaunt their unpredictability??!! To hell with their unpredictability :mad: