+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
As far as I can remember your aor is 3rd June so you have completed 5 months today! If agent is correct then you should (we as well) receive PPR this month. Hopefully next week.
Yes! But with security not yet started I am assuming my wait will be longer.

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Little sense of humor that is all we need at the moment. Unintentionally you created the scene. Hahaha.. First I thought something serious, then I looked at his userID and that cracked me loud. :p
true.....for a moment i thought what was wrong ...then i checked his ID:confused: .....yeah a good laugh is all we need at the moment....stress is building up

Reactions: Micky345

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yes! But with security not yet started I am assuming my wait will be longer.
I read on feb thread as well that a persons application got approved on 19th October but have not received PPR Email yet. Visa office was NS. I think there is some problem with the visa office as there are lot of delays in sending emails. Hope so they buckle up now as it’s been long wait.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Since my file moved to NS there has been a lot of activity. Hopefully security gets completed in the next few weeks. Not sure what else to do but to wait.
I read on feb thread as well that a persons application got approved on 19th October but have not received PPR Email yet. Visa office was NS. I think there is some problem with the visa office as there are lot of delays in sending emails. Hope so they buckle up now as it’s been long wait.
ce

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Does that mean we should expect to see PPR after 6 months? I’m really feeling concerned as I was planning to resign from the current job mid November.

ors
I wish I could tell that. If your decision to resign was contingent on having a PPR then wait ... else go ahead and move on your life as if you never heard the word PPR before.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Does that mean we should expect to see PPR after 6 months? I’m really feeling concerned as I was planning to resign from the current job mid November.

ors
If our files were at Ottawa we would have received golden emails by now as all those who received pprs in last week are from Ottawa. I think we are those unlucky people whose files moved to NS at final stage.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
If our files were at Ottawa we would have received golden emails by now as all those who received pprs in last week are from Ottawa. I think we are those unlucky people whose files moved to NS at final stage.
I learned from the agent yesterday that my file was originally received at NS and then moved to Ottawa for review and was then transferred back to NS. So my file is not a Ottawa VO file though it was in Ottawa between July 5 and October 11.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
IRCC recently tweeted that they have changed their VACs in Asia, Asia Pacific and Americas..

Do you think this can be one reason that they were not sending PPRs lately, since they want new VACs to be in place first and get things in order before creating burden of PPR applications, Bio Matrix and finger prints between this switching and change.

Just a random thought on the forum to discuss.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
However VACs dont accept application for immigration or EE, but I am just trying to establish a relation here, cause things may be linked some way.. who knows..

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
It just changed to IP2 yesterday , a day after I received my GCMS notes. Not sure if GCMS order was holding up my application status update or was it just a coincidence.

It happens to me I got my GCMS notes on the same day I moved to IP2. however, its been 10 days after ip2. still waiting total of 5 months mark has done