+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Just noticed on immitracker, even May AORs who moved to IP2 on 15/16th October still waiting for PPR! That makes around 25 applicants from May and June stuck in the same situation. Absolutely disgusted with this unusual delay. I wish I hadn't submitted my application in June or at least not in second week of June :mad:
Whats ur say on july, its even worse mate

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

I submitted my passport to VFS on 24th of Oct and it reached the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi on 25th Oct. How long does it take to get back the passport after stamping. I have already booked my tickets for 27th Nov. Hope I get my passport along with CoPR before that.:(

Thanks!

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
After ghost update on 18th I was planning on next steps assuming will get PPR maximum by first week of Nov. Now that the app moved to Sydney and we dont have much data about how that office works or issues PPRs I am confused on how to plan next steps. It is very surprising that so many people waiting and never seen such situation since I started preparing for express entry even during holiday season.
My plans are also in limbo. Originally I had planned to land in December. But my security hasnt even started as of yesterday's call with the agent. So I dont think before February there is any chance for receiving COPR and landing.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
My plans are also in limbo. Originally I had planned to land in December. But my security hasnt even started as of yesterday's call with the agent. So I dont think before February there is any chance for receiving COPR and landing.
What are exact statuses of your eligibility, criminality and security as per the agent? It is in Sydney, NS isn't it? Did you ask when have they transferred your file there from Ottawa?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
What are exact statuses of your eligibility, criminality and security as per the agent? It is in Sydney, NS isn't it? Did you ask when have they transferred your file there from Ottawa?
Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Security yet to start. My file was initially received in Sydney then transferred to Ottawa for review. Again transferred back to Sydney on Oct 11. RPRF and criminality done in Sydney Oct 16 and Oct 23. Agent said it should be all done before 6 months!

Reactions: NareshC

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Eligibility passed, Criminality passed, Security yet to start. My file was initially received in Sydney then transferred to Ottawa for review. Again transferred back to Sydney on Oct 11. RPRF and criminality done in Sydney Oct 16 and Oct 23. Agent said it should be all done before 6 months!
As far as I can remember your aor is 3rd June so you have completed 5 months today! If agent is correct then you should (we as well) receive PPR this month. Hopefully next week.