+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

maithri

Nov 1, 2018
hi,
This is my 1st post,
AOR-june 30th 2018
ip2-27th oct 2018
I have been calling ircc to talk to an agent and coudn't connect to one. but I used to hear the application status in automated voice, but today it says application not found based on the data you have entered.
please advice, have you of any guys experienced this?

I applied through agent , so I do not know the credentiials , but just know the application number.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
hi,
This is my 1st post,
AOR-june 30th 2018
ip2-27th oct 2018
I have been calling ircc to talk to an agent and coudn't connect to one. but I used to hear the application status in automated voice, but today it says application not found based on the data you have entered.

I applied through agent , so I do not know the credentiials , but just know the application number.
I believe the systems are down. Try again in a couple of hours (actually 30 minutes to be precise) in case of IVR. In case you want to try connecting to an agent, try at 5.30PM IST.

snuwan01

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
hi,
This is my 1st post,
AOR-june 30th 2018
ip2-27th oct 2018

i think it because of system update. please try again later.

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
Email him. I would rather call IRCC. He is a MP. I am not sure how and why this trend has started. Nevertheless, if he has no objection in doing so, pls. email him.
Calling IRCC hasn't turned out to be very lucky for me. I have been connected to the agent only once (two months ago) out of 15 attempts.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
It would take few hours to roll out pprs if they have run batch update. Let’s hope that’s the case. Good luck all!
There was someone in May AOR group who received a PPR yesterday. Fingers crossed (however I do not feel they run batch anymore for PPRs. I believe they trigger it online. That being said, probably they rolled out a fix and then will start initiating PPRs because as far as I can recall, there are several applicants who stand approved but have not received their PPRs.