+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

jwd902

Nov 1, 2018
Damn its so frustrating to see no updates here inspite of several ip2's and ghost updates. Is that we were nearby six months thats why they just changed status so we remain calm and dont bother them much by calling and sending emails.Trying best to stay postivie and just praying we all hear back from them within a week.

People who are saying you will hear by december, please dont say such messages over here. We have been patient enough and eagerly waiting for our golden emails.
what are ghost updates? thanks

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Damn its so frustrating to see no updates here inspite of several ip2's and ghost updates. Is that we were nearby six months thats why they just changed status so we remain calm and dont bother them much by calling and sending emails.Trying best to stay positive and just praying we all hear back from them within a week.

People who are saying you will hear by december, please dont say such messages over here. We have been patient enough and eagerly waiting for our golden emails.
You are bang on mate....It's more than 140 days of waiting...

Sydney2018

Oct 27, 2018
Guys I got this email from Ralphs office.

Dear ******- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 1, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Congratulations – the file was approved Oct 18, 2018.

You will receive notification and instructions in the coming weeks.

Medicals are valid until ******.

My AOR was 1st June, ITA was 9th May. MEP was 14th June and IP2 was 18th October.

BUT NO PPR EMAIL yet.

Any advice / leads on what does this mean?

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018

Dear ******- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 1, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

My AOR was 1st June, ITA was 9th May. MEP was 14th June and IP2 was 18th October.

BUT NO PPR EMAIL yet.

Just wait for the email. Congrats in advance !!

yiming

Jul 5, 2017

BUT NO PPR EMAIL yet.

Clearly your case has been approved. Golden email will arrive any time...

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018

BUT NO PPR EMAIL yet.

Did you call IRCC and did they say the same thing?

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017

BUT NO PPR EMAIL yet.

Congratulations buddy...
Just wait for the email..Probably you will get it today..(may be after scheduled maintenance :p)

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
looks like all the recent ip2s and ghost update applications are moved to CIO Nova Scotia, Sydney for PPR email or final steps. Do we have any observations from history on how that office processes or any patterns?