App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Didnt know this long arduous journey which is going on since an year for PPR would look so frustrating at the final stages.. I always used to think.. Wow.. They are into IP2.. Wow they got ghost update... What about me? Does IRCC remember that I applied?? Except for medical passed and IP1, there was dead silence for full 4 months.. Finally when I thought I am the most unlucky chap, CIC decided to make me happy throwing IP2, Ghost in the same week.. Just when I thought wow.. Now again this wait for PPR seems never ending, even more exhausting and I feel angrier than before.. I know I have to be sane but not able to these days
:confused::mad::confused::mad::mad:
I'm sure I would have lost my sanity if not for this forum and the wonderful people here...
Hope this wait ends soon... :(
yes it does get on your nerves but as long as we have each others support we will stay in right mind:)

Reactions: CoolSandy

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
@linda85
After submitting your ADR (RCMP), did you receive any acknowledgement from CIC that they have received your ADR and it's being reviewed or any sort of ghost updates when they started processing your RCMP? Or you just see the status in online?
I read somewhere in a blog that we suppose to receive an acknowledgement after we submit any ADR and before they start working on it, but I never received any.
Can you check your email and confirm?
sorry for late replay, I never got any notification that they have received rcmp certificate,i know in fact that they have received it as per gcms notes, under activity it shows that they have received it and it is attached to my profile, i have ordered 2 sets of notes, and there is no more activity on my notes after rcmp was uploaded.my status still shows we are reviewing documents.criminality still show in process:mad::mad:

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
@cansha
Finally got through. I luckily found an angel of an agent who told me -

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Background completed and Security in progress

Been IP2 since 25th Oct.

Forgot to ask which VO but honestly, I dont think its in my hand and neither will that information help me in anyway.

Muster up the courage and call, there are angels in all shapes or forms and they are here to help.
i will give them call as well in upcoming days and hope that angel will answer my inquiry:)

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I'm not entirely certain it is on purpose. The fact is the process .. although driven on systems is still managed by human intervention. And as everywhere not everyone is equally diligent and hence the process will always have variance. However, I do believe some VO perform better than some others. My guess for that is that when the process was created most applications were handled by Ottawa and hence they are more adept at processing them. With time, the number of applications have gone up and is now in relatively smaller VOs. It is possible these VOs don't have the same amount of experience as Ottawa employees have and hence the delay / variation.

BUT, I do agree with you .. if it is meant to be it will happen. And, you can always count on me for a big party in case I get my PPR before Nov 19. I anyways plan to host a party in Montreal :D:D:D I already love the place.
I think they will even make you province ambassador for promoting that province even if other way :):D

Reactions: Y@$h

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Below is VFS Bglr address:
VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
SOBHA PEARL
8TH FLOOR,
Commissariat Road, Ashok Nagar,
Sivanchetti Gardens,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
India

Its pretty straight forward once u go there,staff are helpful nd u can drop ur passport in 40mins.

I have dropped mine on 18thOct and received passport dispatch msg today.
Thanks For the info Hari.

Reactions: HariJuneAOR

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
From the trend that is currently going on, I think they are currently only after clearing the FSW category. I don't see any PNP/CEC folks getting ppr lately. Also, I have noticed these are mostly processed at CIO, Sydney which is very slow. Haven't seen any PPR issued by Sydney in recent times. There is a whatsapp group for Sydney guys, and there are many from Mar, Apr, May who are still waiting.
The PPR in the August forum is from Sydney, NS. That gave me new hope since my file has been transferred to Nova Scotia recently.

Reactions: cansha

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hey buddy,
You are the best :)
yeah you are sooo positive and your post gave me a hope and a smile on my face ..Thanx buddy. Let us know for any updates..AM in ur same boat

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Finally some update tonight after a long stay in IP1.

My profile just got updated to IP2. :D

All of you who are in IP1 without any updates, don’t lose hope. It’ll eventually come.

Cheers. :)
Hi Mate,

Congrats...Do you know ur VO?? AM from SL too and in IP2 since Oct 19

nais

Dec 3, 2017
The PPR in the August forum is from Sydney, NS. That gave me new hope since my file has been transferred to Nova Scotia recently.
Hi, I am in the same boat now. My file was at Ottawa till beginning of this month. I moved to IP2 on 15th October. Yesterday I emailed Ralph Goodale MP, and he informed me my file is at Sydney, Nova Scotia now. Eligibility recommend passed, Criminality passed on 15th October (ip2 day) and Security not started! I really hope we are not in for a long wait!

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
I called IRCC last evening as well. The call centre agent told me that my application has been approved. She was like - 'there's nothing to worry about now. All done. All good. Congratulations'. On asking further about when I could expect the e-mail, she said 'it should be sent out soon. Keep a look out in your inbox for communication. In case you don't hear from us by Dec 07 (6 months from AoR), please reach out to us.'

My timeline | FSW - O
AoR Jun 07
IP1 Jun 19 | IP2 Oct 15 | Ghost Update Oct 22
@Donald Trumppp

Did you get a ghost update after IP2 (BCG in progress ?)

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
my guess is that there could be a process/workflow change to modify or improve the PPR process due to which all the applications were on hold and only some are getting mails. Hope they bring some standardized process if my guess is true :)

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Reactions: tristonz