Gcms notes Ordered Aug 23
Received Sep 25 - everything good
Additional medicals result sent 27 Sep
MEP Oct 2 (when I noticed)
2nd gcms notes ordered Oct 18
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24
PPR Oct 30 dated Oct 29

Just started looking at this thread last week when I got to IP2 last week, because I wanted to be sure it wasn’t some mass movement that didn’t mean anything and to see how other people in my shoes were faring.
But I decided to create an account today to share and encourage everyone. It’s coming for you all guys, hang in there!

FSWO Nigeria
VO - Ottawa
Congratulations please update on immtracker

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
AOR June 23
Request for further medical tests July 5
IP1 July 10
ADR (updated passport bio data page) Aug 1
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24
PPR Oct 30 dated Oct 29

Just started looking at this thread last week when I got to IP2 last week, because I wanted to be sure it wasn’t some mass movement that didn’t mean anything and to see how other people in my shoes were faring.
But I decided to create an account today to share and encourage everyone. It’s coming for you all guys, hang in there!

FSWO Nigeria
VO - Ottawa
Congratulations!!!

KB2

Mar 29, 2018
Hi guys, I have recently joined and have been a passive member since joining.
I just want to mention that this forum, has been very helpful in terms of updates on the process (which is killing me).
I intend to travel in March and yes would love to be a part of the group comprising all applicants.

Reactions: linda85

Mahii

Apr 21, 2018
DO you know ur VO and do you have any idea that your file has moved to another VO?
yes i have ip2 on oct 16. yesterday sent a mail to ralph and he said filen is with sydney, NS. that neans my file has been moved from ottawa to NS

Ruj

Oct 26, 2018
Hi I had moved to IP2 on 25th October. Got an ADR on 26th Oct, to which I responded on 27th Oct. Status changed to we are reviewing your ADR on 29-Oct-18. Don't know which VO my file is in, but seems to be a lot of activity over the past week.

Aryan1386

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Guys, (If you think you have it bad... think again:()
I have been a silent reader for a week now. I want to use this medium to thank everyone for their contributions. Because without them, I would have sat back trusting CIC to process my application normally. For over 4 months, my medical exam has been under review! It was after I sent a mail to the Ghana visa office complaining about the stagnancy of the status in my account that I finally passed my medicals the next day.
So now, it seem i am just beginning my application since submission in May 2018!
I have a couple of questions. They are as follows:
  • After you get to IP1, on an average of how many days do you move to IP2?
  • Does your travel history affect the transition to IP2? In my case, I have only been to 4 countries within 10 years (Kenya, UAE-Dubai, USA and England) non exceeding 3 weeks stay.
  • Should I request for GCMS notes now? Or wait a while?
  • Does my processing time of 6 months start counting in May or in October? As I have only till the end of November (if I refer to my AOR May 20,2018). and
  • At what point does CIC request Biometrics?
Many Thanks!
Hello currently i'm in IP2(15th Oct) and my medical is same you like under review from past 4.5 months, can you please guide what i can do, my VO is NS.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
AOR June 23
Request for further medical tests July 5
IP1 July 10
ADR (updated passport bio data page) Aug 1
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24
PPR Oct 30 dated Oct 29

FSWO Nigeria
VO - Ottawa
Congratulations!!

Reactions: mazharalipatel

ujumash83

Oct 2, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
Hello currently i'm in IP2(15th Oct) and my medical is same you like under review from past 4.5 months, can you please guide what i can do, my VO is NS.
Hello Aryan, the first thing I did was go back to the clinic where the medical tests were conducted to confirm that our medicals were sent to CIC. The clinic confirmed that it had been sent. I also noticed that my spouse's medical report was now over a year (it expires after one year). So without waiting for CIC to requested an updated one, my spouse had another medicals done.
In my mail to them, I complained about the stagnancy of my status and attached the updated medicals of my spouse. To my amazement, my mail was replied to the next day and my status changed to 'Medicals passed'
I hope this is helpful..... all the best! You should be encouraged that you are now at IP2 stage.

Reactions: tobs