App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I often don't check the forums during the weekend, and this thing blew up for the last couple of days. Think I scanned through 25 pages of comments :p. So was busy enough for me :)
ANY NEWS?

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
thanks a ton. my gcms notes ibreceived one month back said that my file is with cpc ottawa. today i got reply from Ralph saying that it is at CIO sydney. does it mean that Ralph has old information
The GCMS notes are generated on the day they receive your request. If you received them a month ago, the data on your GCMS notes are now 2 months old.

sandeep6381

Mar 10, 2018
Just received the GCMS notes. AOR 27th Jun, PNP-Outland, VO: CIO Sydney. Seems like my file was last touched on 27th Jul, the same day I went to IP2.

I have a review required for POF. My funds are well above the required (more than 3 times the required). This includes my savings account and PF account funds. I do have a car loan and home loan. Have attached a LOE for that as well.

Following is the extract from GCMS notes. Not very explicit though, regarding what they want to review.

On the second Page of GCMS
Assessments
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: PAssed
Info Sharing: Complete

Last few pages of GCMS notes:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***OFFICER REVIEW REQIUIRED****Please Review Funds A11.2:

@cansha, senior members: Please, any advise or anything else I should be looking into the GCMS notes.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
ANY NEWS?
Sadly not. I was excited when my ADR status got changed to Not applicable (and then back to reviewing, and then back again to N/A), but that was 2 weeks ago, and nothing yet...

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Yeah can someone confirm if there are any other status's that the eligibility line can change to?
Based on my application it stayed the same until they approved the application and issued the visa and counterfoil; then it changed to:

Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just received the GCMS notes. AOR 27th Jun, PNP-Outland, VO: CIO Sydney. Seems like my file was last touched on 27th Jul, the same day I went to IP2.

I have a review required for POF. My funds are well above the required (more than 3 times the required). This includes my savings account and PF account funds. I do have a car loan and home loan. Have attached a LOE for that as well.

Following is the extract from GCMS notes. Not very explicit though, regarding what they want to review.

On the second Page of GCMS
Assessments
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: PAssed
Info Sharing: Complete

Last few pages of GCMS notes:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***OFFICER REVIEW REQIUIRED****Please Review Funds A11.2:

@cansha, senior members: Please, any advise or anything else I should be looking into the GCMS notes.
Personally I think you should be okay. I think we were having this discussion yesterday (or one day even before that) about how agents treat loans and mortgage. So based on what i have read in other cases ... sometimes agents reduce POF amount by loan amount and tag it as review required. One member had reported that his POF was reduced by car loan amount. However, another member also reported he had shown mortage (home loan) and his POF was approved. Issue is analysts are not very consistent.

Having said all that I don't think you have anything to worry about. Analysts, I think are trained to point out anything which goes over their head for additional review and it is the visa officer really who will take the final call. So, my guess is in final evaluation visa officer will look at your case favorably.

But just today I think we have seen multiple cases being reported from Sydney. And I saw one on April thread as well. It gives me a feeling Sydney is a little slow (like Montreal). And your case also being tagged as "review required" ... you should brace yourself for a longish wait. I am not saying it will be necessarily delayed. But, its better to prepare yourself mentally for a longer wait than you had hoped for initially.

Reactions: sandeep6381

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Sadly not. I was excited when my ADR status got changed to Not applicable (and then back to reviewing, and then back again to N/A), but that was 2 weeks ago, and nothing yet...
Give it couple weeks, perhaps you have cleared out criminality and now they are working on security, that is my guess? i dont recall but have you ever ordered GCMS notes..?

sandeep6381

Mar 10, 2018
Personally I think you should be okay. I think we were having this discussion yesterday (or one day even before that) about how agents treat loans and mortgage. So based on what i have read in other cases ... sometimes agents reduce POF amount by loan amount and tag it as review required. One member had reported that his POF was reduced by car loan amount. However, another member also reported he had shown mortage (home loan) and his POF was approved. Issue is analysts are not very consistent.

Having said all that I don't think you have anything to worry about. Analysts, I think are trained to point out anything which goes over their head for additional review and it is the visa officer really who will take the final call. So, my guess is in final evaluation visa officer will look at your case favorably.

But just today I think we have seen multiple cases being reported from Sydney. And I saw one on April thread as well. It gives me a feeling Sydney is a little slow (like Montreal). And your case also being tagged as "review required" ... you should brace yourself for a longish wait. I am not saying it will be necessarily delayed. But, its better to prepare yourself mentally for a longer wait than you had hoped for initially.
Thanks a lot @cansha. Yup agree, Sydney is very slow. Hopefully they make a sensible decision.

Reactions: Hemusharma51

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Give it couple weeks, perhaps you have cleared out criminality and now they are working on security, that is my guess? i dont recall but have you ever ordered GCMS notes..?
Didn't yet, but I ordered my first set yesterday (didn't know they can be ordered for free from people living in Canada!)

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Didn't yet, but I ordered my first set yesterday (didn't know they can be ordered for free from people living in Canada!)
yes i ordered them for free:) i guess if you have someone here and you give them permission than they can order them on your behalf, at least soon you will know where your application stands:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: