+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
He got it just now. Having said that, batch probably doesn't send the email. It queues it to NServicebus (If you're into application development, you'd probably know this) and it is possible that he was among the last ones in the queue.
Seems like quite a few were towards the end of the queue then ... :)

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Calling CIC is useless for exactly this reason. They will never tell you that your eligibility was not met. At max they will tell you that it is ongoing. And for exactly this reason I have been telling people to order GCMS notes ... to avoid surprises ... this is the 4th case that i know of where the analyst did not like a straightforward documentation (in this case a documentation OP had already used to get nomination),
True. Hope he can somehow come out of this.. Its so scary giving last minute surprises like this. They could have atleast reached out to him asking for an ADR instead of being mum all these months.. We would be under the illusion that all's well

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
True. Hope he can somehow come out of this.. Its so scary giving last minute surprises like this. They could have atleast reached out to him asking for an ADR instead of being mum all these months.. We would be under the illusion that all's well
Yep precisely. Unfortunately, in many cases ADR is being sent really late in the process.

Reactions: CoolSandy

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
But were you not informed about this when you called up CIC?
Can you please share your timeline?
Actually when i uploaded my application there was no node open for uploaded that documents.
Is it ok if i can send mail with documents to IRCC WEBFORM?

Timelines are available in my signature

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Calling CIC is useless for exactly this reason. They will never tell you that your eligibility was not met. At max they will tell you that it is ongoing. And for exactly this reason I have been telling people to order GCMS notes ... to avoid surprises ... this is the 4th case that i know of where the analyst did not like a straightforward documentation (in this case a documentation OP had already used to get nomination),
@cansha now what can i do?
Should i send these required documents to IRCC thorugh Webform with explantion.
Is it benefical?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Actually when i uploaded my application there was no node open for uploaded that documents.
Is it ok if i can send mail with documents to IRCC WEBFORM?

Timelines are available in my signature
Wait a minute you are saying you never uploaded the documents? I'm confused.

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is getting into nerves now..ip2 since 4 months and no update..i have heard somwhere that it takes longer for PNP applicants to get PPR than the normal FSW's...is it true ?? My AOr is June 12..IP2 25th june..
we are in the same boat, my ip2 is 25 June. And without change until now. I am PNP Outland

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Wait a minute you are saying you never uploaded the documents? I'm confused.
Actually i got nomination from MANITOBA on that documents.
But i apply for EE then i claim that 5 points for family member. During that submission there was no node open for uploading documents.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Actually i got nomination from MANITOBA on that documents.
But i apply for EE then i claim that 5 points for family member. During that submission there was no node open for uploading documents.
Yes then this is different information then before. You said he saw your documentation and didn't like it. But, you never uploaded the documentation with your EE profile.

Anyways, yes raise a CSE at the earliest and provide the documentation and LOE. That should help!

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Yes then this is different information then before. You said he saw your documentation and didn't like it. But, you never uploaded the documentation with your EE profile.

Anyways, yes raise a CSE at the earliest and provide the documentation and LOE. That should help!
Ok thanks
Document submission is theough webform is ok na?