+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
I remember atleast 6 members inclusing me reporting ghost update or account status change last week and all must be waiting to see their PPR. At this moment I am still controlling myself from getting tensed and preparing for more wait at the back of my mind.
I changed to IP2 followed by a ghost update after two days. Still waiting to see a real change.

emily94

Dec 31, 2017
Hey Guys, Just a quick question :

Once the portal was updated today, there is an "Application status" on top left and then there is "Details about your application status" .

On the top left "app status", it says - We are processing your application, we will send you a message when there is an update
on the "Details about your app status", it says BG - Your app is in progress. we will send you a message

Is this ip1 or ip2?

sivatheone

May 6, 2018

Once the portal was updated today, there is an "Application status" on top left and then there is "Details about your application status" .

On the top left "app status", it says - We are processing your application, we will send you a message when there is an update
on the "Details about your app status", it says BG - Your app is in progress. we will send you a message

Is this ip1 or ip2?
IP2..

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018

Is this ip1 or ip2?
Hi all, I am in the same position , want to know if this means being on IP2 or not...?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Just went to IP2! I was on my profile when the change happened. I refreshed and saw if!
which part in ur application that is indicating IP2?
because I've just had today in the application status : we are processing ur application ...while in the BG it indicates... in progress

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
which part in ur application that is indicating IP2?
because I've just had today in the application status : we are processing ur application ...while in the BG it indicates... in progress
In BG it changed to we are processing your background check. I think the application status at the top is same for all and not reflective of IP2.

Reactions: M_A