Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi all.

I just wanted to share my updates, I have been reading this thread for months, fibally for PPR! After 2yrs of living in Canada, and 5long months off work (luckily summer was amazing here, I kept busy and positive) I now as we go into the rainy season in Vancouver can get back to work.

AOR June 5 CEC inland
Medicals passed June 13/IP2
Ghost uodate(no email, just profile updated) 17th October
PPR oct 18
No GCMS notes ordered.
Edit: no updates from mid June, no additional doc requested (I uploaded all my tax records etc inline with my supporting work docs.

My documents are sent off to the visa office and should hopefully have my paperwork back within a week.

A big thank you to all posters for their support to everyone. Keep waiting and keep positive. My 4yr dream is finally happening.
Congratulations!!

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
AOR: June 05
MEP: June 15
BGC Update: Oct 19: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
But Eligibility still remains as "We are reviewing your eligibility...."
Oct 20: When I logged into my account, 'Application/Profile Updated', but there is no update in the profile.
Is it normal?
AOR June 3rd and medical passed on June 15th, moved to ip2 on Oct 15th and seen a ghost update on Oct 18th and no change.

Reactions: Y@$h

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
How was the funds less??
I was not aware about how they count funds but when i got the mail i came to know that they only count fund in primary applicant’s account and realized my mistake in documentation. But now i need my documents to be complete so i seek advice from experts about gift deed and related documents.

Last edited:

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I was not aware about how they count funds but when i got the mail i came to know that they only count fund in primary applicant’s account and realized my mistake in documentation. But now i need my documents to be complete so i seek advice from experts about gift deed and related documents.
U can use the funds in the account of your dependent by way of reliquinshment deed of funds for utilization of funds by the primary applicant.. it works!

Reactions: N@ndita

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Have been inactive on this forum for last couple of days in hope that I would be surprised when I receive updates on my application but it doesn’t seems the case. There has not been any update yet and I have already crossed 140 days.

Now things have started getting difficult as all planning seems to be going for a toss.

Cic guys wake up, I am about to reach 5 months mark. Never thought I would have to wait so long.

Reactions: Matt@123 and ishq74

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Didn't you know that you get a special prize if you get PPR without ordering notes?? Also you get another prize if you never made any calls before PPR. ;)
And you get Citizenship straight if you order GCMS notes multiple times before 6 months and call CIC every other day :p

Last edited:
Reactions: gau55555 and tanzee

Dacotamu9r

Oct 15, 2018
Hi friends,

Jus got my status updated-

AOR- June 26
Medicals passed- 11th July
Rprf request- 23rd July
BG check started- 20th October (review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable)

I’m expecting next movement in next 20-30 days

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi friends,

Jus got my status updated-

AOR- June 26
Medicals passed- 11th July
Rprf request- 23rd July
BG check started- 20th October (review of additional documents changed to Not Applicable)

I’m expecting next movement in next 20-30 days
U r very close. FSW O or I ?