Hello, my timeline is as follows :-

AOR: 15th June
Meds Passed+IP1: 30th June
IP2: 16th Oct
VO: Ottawa
Stream: FSW-O
CRS: 441
Residence/Nationality: India

Ordered first set of GCMS Notes on 13th Oct.

Would it be too optimistic to expect the PPR Mail within 5-7 days?
Very likely. Good luck

Reactions: pooja jaiswal

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
The word “should” is valid only for 6 months and that too only for 80% applications. Doesn’t really apply to processing under 4 months.
Agreed. Although working with averages & based on immitracker, it seems people get their PPR within 2-3 of IP2 these days.

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys,

Finally I have got my ppr. It's unusual that I haven't got any golden mail but a mail specifying that my account has been updated. When I logged into my account I found out that there is an information letter which requests my passport and photographs. My timelines as follows:
Aor- 6th June,18
Stream- fsw-o
Country of residence- India
Mep- 18 June
Ip2- 21 Aug
Ordered GCMS- 15 october
Ppr- 19th October

I pray everyone gets their ppr shortly. Thanks guys for your support.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello guys,

Finally I have got my ppr. It's unusual that I haven't got any golden mail but a mail specifying that my account has been updated. When I logged into my account I found out that there is an information letter which requests my passport and photographs. My timelines as follows:
Aor- 6th June,18
Stream- fsw-o
Mep- 18 June
Ip2- 21 Aug
Ordered GCMS- 15 october
Ppr- 19th October

Congrats! Please update the Immitracker if you have a case listed there. Thanks.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
PPR time.
AOR: 26th June.
FSW-O
Residence: UAE
Nationality: Pakistan
Medicals: 07th July.
Ordered GCMS notes 2 times. Both times it showed eligibility review required due to funds.
Passport office changed from London to Vienna.
No IP2.
PPR: 19th October:
What a wonderful news. Congrats bro.

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys,

Aor- 6th June,18
Stream- fsw-o
Mep- 18 June
Ip2- 21 Aug
Ordered GCMS- 15 october
Ppr- 19th October

Congratulations . Please update on immitracker

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was so stressed and worried my case would be denied....does everyone heard the PNP case was denied before? I have been waiting for almost four months

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
Hi experts,
I need help regarding POF I received a mail stating low funds for 2 ( me and my husband) I am planning to add gift deed from my father-in law. But I have few questions like:
1. What documents are need for this??
2. How to show gift deed??
3. Once I submit the documents when should I expect PPR???

Also there is no change of status in my CIC account but i did get the mail stating:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for permanent residence at Canada and it appears that you have not met the following condition................

4. Is this after IP2???

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
What is really checked during ip2? Do they check only criminality and security or do they verify all the documents submitted again (work experience, funds, etc)? Is it possible than an application is rejected at this stage after being a long time in ip1?
IP2 is a made up term in this forum. Everyone goea through a background and a security check. Background check is done by visa office processing application with cooperation of visa posts where your education and experience credentials are from - this task verifies your claims and authenticity of documents.

Security check is done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies, with or without cooperation of proper authorities in countries you lived/stayed in, and it is done completely independently from CIC - CIC only gets result, which will be positive or negative, without any explanation (as it is classified). This task looks deep into your life, activities and associations to find out if you are/were involved or are/were associated in any way with anyone who is/was involved in espionage, terrorism, organized crime, radical movements, crimes against humanity, war crimes, etc.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

My Observations / Comments:

1. June as expected showed a jump. But it is slower compared to May in the same time period.
  2. The numbers for March, April, May are better in my immitracker compared to what I'm showing here. But it was due to the inactive cases and April particularly is more skewed.
  3. There was not much movement in April and I didn't see much news of PPR on that thread. It seems near impossible atleast based on this data that they will touch 80% mark in 6 months.
We can take this data with a pinch of salt and even I agree that at best this is an approximation and may be incorrect. But the trending clearly shows slowing of processing. Even here on this thread which is the most active I don't think we saw as many PPRs as we had expected although June still shows healthy jump.

But even to catch up with same progress as May at the end of 4th month we need to have 11% more PPRs in next week and we only saw 6% in this week.

My suggestion to anyone who does not receive PPR by next week ... prepare yourself for long haul.