June 2018 AOR - join here

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
I have a lot of friends who have reached CANADA in a span of 4 months & trust me life is no bed of roses there. Of course, there are a lot of aspects to see which we all miss just thinking about the greener pastures on the other side.

Just sit & wait for your turn. More then anyone & everyone, trust GOD. He's got good plans for your future.

You will be there soon :)

Wish you the best brother. Let me know if you need any other info.
Thanks a lot for these encouraging words. Surely GOD has a plan for all of us. I will be in touch if I have any updates. Have a nice day Bro

Reactions: Hemusharma51

hagun527

Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys,
just got my PPR!!!!!

Here's my timeline: FSW-O (from Italy; single applicant)
AOR: 5th june
MEP: 19th june
IP1: 19th june
IP2: 9th august
Ghost update: 15th august
PPR: 17th august

Thank you for the support; i wish the best to all of you ;):)
hello can i ask you some advice, i also apply from italy

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi.
I tried to call the CIC number couple of time but the call got disconnected every time. I will try again.
In case there is not update till december 15th after completion of 6 months, would my agent get an update automatically in case some review of eligibility is required or GSMS note is the only way to know?
No your agent will not get an update. The only way to know what is going on is to order GSMS notes. You or your agent can do that.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
It's a system generated date to check the application, people get movement in file before/after the date. It isn't of much importance.

Reactions: Vikraal22

lbsrmath

Oct 15, 2018
hello experts, I wish to ask a question re gcms and local vo.

1) say if notes are ordered on 27 sept 2018, acknowledged on 29 sept 2018 that its been logged with ircc. say if i receive them on 30 oct 2018, does it mean the information that i hv recvd via gcms is as of 30 oct ? or is it from 29 sept or anywhere in between.

2) if a file has reached local vo, in my case ndvo, does it mean its nearing finalisation?
please reply at ur convenience, TIA