+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys please don’t order Gcm notes if you have not completed minimum five months. It is waste of time and money. Your file will not be processed faster rather it slows the process because visa officers gets engaged in making these notes.
actually in almost all cases the first round of eligibility gets done within 2 months (case processing agent notes) so 2 months is a good time to order notes to see whats happening.
also visa officers dont generate gcms notes when you order them.

Reactions: tobs

lbsrmath

Oct 15, 2018
First of all these guys won't be able to help you much as the files are not handled by a single officer.
Second there was no need to order GCMS notes as according to your timeline, six months are not over yet & they get easily annoyed.

As far as they have not asked for any additional documents, your profile is at a good status.
There is no specific rule or procedure these guys follow. Everything depends on case to case. In my opinion just sit and relax till you get the golden email.
a friend forwarded this link
Check this https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

Reactions: vivyraj

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
I am saying that there is no need to order GCMS notes as it is time consuming as well as waste of money.
Your profile is not stuck anywhere. I have friends who have received PPR before the arrival of GCMS notes when they got impatient.

The best month to order GCMS notes could be the 5th month according to my opinion.
Trust your instincts.
End of the day brother, it all depends case to case. Don't worry, you're doing good.

Reactions: lbsrmath

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Don't order GCMS notes before six months cause it annoys them.
I haven’t dissed anyone’s post on this forum ever but I’ll make an exception here. THIS RIGHT HERE is the WORST advice ever. What is even the basis of such a statement? How do you know this? Please take some time and educate yourself how GCMS note generation works?

I have no problem if you want to suggest to someone that they should not order notes. But I don’t see any reason why would you say that with this level of confidence of having intimate knowledge that it annoys them. That’s insane!

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha i orders my GCMS notes, i got it yesterday, its showing eligibility met, BG not started.
My issue is my wife is pregnant, she shoud give birth end of Nov. should we do anything to inform the IRCc now? Or wait tell we got ppr or giving birth then inform them? What will be better and faster which will not delay the aproval?
What’s your visa office ?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Guys please don’t order Gcm notes if you have not completed minimum five months. It is waste of time and money. Your file will not be processed faster rather it slows the process because visa officers gets engaged in making these notes.
Again not true. GCMS note doesnt impact your processing in anyway, neither fastens nor slows it down

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
I haven’t dissed anyone’s post on this forum ever but I’ll make an exception here. THIS RIGHT HERE is the WORST advice ever. What is even the basis of such a statement? How do you know this? Please take some time and educate yourself how GCMS note generation.

I have no problem if you want to suggest to someone that they should not order notes. But I don’t see any reason why would you say that with this level of confidence of having intimate knowledge that it annoys them. That’s insane!
I said in the post according to my opinion as my friends, whoever did order GCMS notes did not have a good experience. I did not force anyone here. No Pun Intended

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
Hi All,
I just logged in my CIC Account and status is "Application/Profile Updated", but I didnt receive any email.
When I see the application details are as below:

BGC got updated to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

But my doubt is Eligibility is still showing as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Is it normal? can someone pls advise... feeling tensed :(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
First of all these guys won't be able to help you much as the files are not handled by a single officer.
Second there was no need to order GCMS notes as according to your timeline, six months are not over yet & they get easily annoyed.

As far as they have not asked for any additional documents, your profile is at a good status.
There is no specific rule or procedure these guys follow. Everything depends on case to case. In my opinion just sit and relax till you get the golden email.
Another post where you’re saying gcms notes annoys CIC

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I said in the post according to my opinion as my friends, whoever did order GCMS notes did not have a good experience. I did not force anyone here. No Pun Intended
No buddy you said in your post don’t order gcms notes as it annoys them. And not in one but two posts. Don’t give information which doesn’t have any factual foundation. And when called out for it don’t give lame explanations that I dint say that when it is there for everyone to read.

Reactions: Asiv adanac