CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
IP1 or 2 are (as far as I know) no indicators as how long it will take. CEC stream often goes to IP2 immediately, so I wouldn't worry tooo much about getting into IP2

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Thanks! Is it possible to get PPR after RPRF submission after being in IP1 for 4 months?

Not sure, RPRF at least is a good sign that progress is being made. I'm not sure where in the process this is being requested.

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
As i have checked with my agent that there is no issue if this expires. Coz we already entered our application in IRCC
As i have checked with my agent that there is no issue if this expires. Coz we already entered our application in IRCC
I just got a reply from Ontario immigrant nominee program. You are right, I dont need an extension. Thanks a lot mate!

Reactions: Hemusharma51

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
One of my known got his PPR today.. we share the same NOC.. the only difference is he is single and I have 2 dependents..

My query is does having dependents delay the processing time ?

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
One of my known got her PPR today.. we share the same NOC.. the only difference is he is single and I have 2 dependents..

My query is does having dependents delay the processing time ?
I would assume that it delays it slightly as they have to go though and verify info for all 3 people instead of just one.

vimle

Jan 1, 2015
Nrb
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Just got off a call with an agent. He said my VO is CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia. I am a PNP applicant, he mentioned CIO, Nova Scotia is where the PNP EE aplications are processed.

I am in IP2 since 27th Jul. Are there any June PNP applicants in the same state?
I am in a similar situation. PNP-O and in IP2 since 16th Jul.

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations to all who got their PPR....!!!!

I have a query, if anyone can help me in solving it. I have noticed that those files which are in Nova Scotia, Sydney CIO are taking longer time to process and they all are stuck. As the agent told me yesterday that files will eventually be transferred to Ottawa as they are the ones who will be issuing PPR..As per the agent I have passed my Eligibility and Criminality and security is in progress. So, my concern is could I be in SS after eligibility and criminality being passed?

Your valuable answers will be appreciated.
@cansha and @bimale4bipeople if you have any idea regarding this please do share.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Guys its PPR time!!!!

Finally got the email. Below are the timelines
AOR 3rd June
CEC Inland
VO Ottawa
MEP 14 June
ADR 14 June for Spouse RCMP
Same day went to IP2 (Background check started)
RCMP request submitted on 21 June
Additional document section changed to we are reviewing the additional document you submitted on 6th July
No Movement till today- Ghost update (Application status updated)
Additional document changed from we are reviewing additional document to Not applicable
PPR few minutes back

Special and personally I would like to thank @bimale4bipeople and @cansha . Guys you both are stars of this form. Your answers are very helpful for the people of this forum.Keep rocking.

Thanks to everyone else. This forum was really helpful.

Regards
Congratulations on your PPR!!!Great to know Inland applicants are slowly receiving positive news:)
Quick question additional document section just changed to not applicable after you received ppr?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Congratulations to all who got their PPR....!!!!

I have a query, if anyone can help me in solving it. I have noticed that those files which are in Nova Scotia, Sydney CIO are taking longer time to process and they all are stuck. As the agent told me yesterday that files will eventually be transferred to Ottawa as they are the ones who will be issuing PPR..As per the agent I have passed my Eligibility and Criminality and security is in progress. So, my concern is could I be in SS after eligibility and criminality being passed?

Your valuable answers will be appreciated.
@cansha and @bimale4bipeople if you have any idea regarding this please do share.
I am not sure about what the agent told you. As far as I know other visa offices can also issue PPR. This is based on what I know about Montreal. I have not done enough research on NS but I would guess they can also issue PPR.

On security screening ... unless you are from middle eastern countries or have spent significant time in those countries ... chances of you being in SS are minimal. If your background is in progress you are in a much better situation than many of us. Most Montreal based applicants don't see any action on their files till month 5 after Eligibility is recommended pass in Month 1 / 2. So your file is moving.

If you have concerns best way is to order GCMS notes. I don't trust CIC agents words and I have enough example on this forum to say that people should take their words with a pinch of salt. IF in doubt, order GCMS notes.

Reactions: pt.malik

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
I am not sure about what the agent told you. As far as I know other visa offices can also issue PPR. This is based on what I know about Montreal. I have not done enough research on NS but I would guess they can also issue PPR.

On security screening ... unless you are from middle eastern countries or have spent significant time in those countries ... chances of you being in SS are minimal. If your background is in progress you are in a much better situation than many of us. Most Montreal based applicants don't see any action on their files till month 5 after Eligibility is recommended pass in Month 1 / 2. So your file is moving.

If you have concerns best way is to order GCMS notes. I don't trust CIC agents words and I have enough example on this forum to say that people should take their words with a pinch of salt. IF in doubt, order GCMS notes.
Thank you for your suggestion. And no I am not from middle eastern countries nor i have visited there. However I have visited Thailand twice in my last 5 years. The trip was just of 6-7 days. Does that comes in one of those country where they have to check more in detail?