Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Carbon copy timeline, AOR 12th June! But I am not so lucky, still waiting in IP1 since 28th June :confused:. You have applied from USA, probably that's a priority for IRCC. Good Luck mate, let us know when you receive PPR. God Knows how long more we have to wait :(:(
Hi
My timeline is same as yours as well as far as eAOR is concerned
EAOR - 12th June : MEP - 26th June : IP2 : 18th August and no further development since then

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

Animesh sinha

Mar 8, 2018
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Hi Guys.. Finally we received the PPR mail today. It was a tough few months.. But the result has been good. I guess ours was a complicated case..
  1. We had a denied entry at Niagara falls (arrived at Canada post without a visit visa) - but GCMS/FOSS search result was negative as per GCMS notes
  2. One of our PCC was missing a couple of days (we wrote a LoE to explain the situation and why we couldnt add the missing days)
  3. We had a long travel history; abt 30 countries and 400 entries between me and my spouse.

Our time line.. Immitraker updated!!

AOR 29, June
IP 1: July 14
IP2: Oct 5
PPR: Oct 09 (recived mail today - IP2 to PPR was very quick!!)
VO: Ottawa; FSW - (O) Indian residing in Bahrain
Attorney - canadavisa.com / David Cohen

This forum has been very active and gave a lot of positive vibes.. hope we continue to do the same.. Those who are awaiting PPR - yours is on the way guys.. especially this month!!
Wow
Congratulations

shalij12

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi
My timeline is same as yours as well as far as eAOR is concerned
EAOR - 12th June : MEP - 26th June : IP2 : 18th August and no further development since then
My eAOR is 12th June and Medical passed around the same time, applied from USA. I have not recieved any update either.

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hello ppl,

To all waiting for movement on their file, specially all who haven’t had any updates since Aor/medical pass/ adr and this is from 1st/2nd week of June, i feel it may take us all upto end of Oct/ early Nov to cross the line. Let’s keep the positivity going, there is hardly anything we can do other than waiting.

On a separate note, pls can someone clarify, ppl from countries who gets Copr directly, how much time CIC allows you to enter Canada. What if the medicals are expiring shortly? Pls can someone clarify?

Congrats to all who have been lucky enough to come to an end to this draining process and best wishes for future.

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
AOR: 05 JUNE
MEP: 15 JUNE
Eligibility requirements: under review
BGC: not started yet
no updates after that.

Called IRCC Today, agent said everything is in progress.
Can someone explain what is IP2?

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
no updates after that.

maybe you should ask 4 questions
1, Eligibility
2, Criminality
3, Security
4, Visa Office

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
no updates after that.

Have you ordered GCMS notes? What part is review required?

kaur rubby

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Its almost 2 months now that I have sent my pr application after ainp approval. Did not get file number yet. How much time time it gonna take?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Folks, here it is.

P to the P to the R!!!

Since the AoR, it took a total of 104 days, during which I killed an incalculable amount of my brain cells, going through many many comments from you all on this forum, wondering what kind of microscopic examinations and dissections were taking place on my innocent little application.

Then IRCC decides to have a little heart and issue me the PPR email, a day after my birthday. The best birthday gift in a long time. I strongly suspect it was the Thanksgiving pie which led them to it.

Stay strong you all; if you've taken care of all the required paperwork, not done a whole lot of hanky panky in your life previously and not done any misrepresentation in your application, you will get the PPR too in due course, God willing.

Here's to a bright and happy future for all of us in the Kingdom of Poutine.
So encouraging mate, I am Ontario PNP too, where is my PPR??????!!!!!!!!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys.. Finally we received the PPR mail today. It was a tough few months.. But the result has been good. I guess ours was a complicated case..
  1. We had a denied entry at Niagara falls (arrived at Canada post without a visit visa) - but GCMS/FOSS search result was negative as per GCMS notes
  2. One of our PCC was missing a couple of days (we wrote a LoE to explain the situation and why we couldnt add the missing days)
  3. We had a long travel history; abt 30 countries and 400 entries between me and my spouse.

Our time line.. Immitraker updated!!

AOR 29, June
IP 1: July 14
IP2: Oct 5
PPR: Oct 09 (recived mail today - IP2 to PPR was very quick!!)
VO: Ottawa; FSW - (O) Indian residing in Bahrain
Attorney - canadavisa.com / David Cohen

This forum has been very active and gave a lot of positive vibes.. hope we continue to do the same.. Those who are awaiting PPR - yours is on the way guys.. especially this month!!
Exactly same timeline, congrats mate, where is my PPR??????!!!!!!! so painful!!!!

Reactions: rejozach

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Thank you for the kind thoughts... I'm sure you're very near to getting the PPR. I would think it's been one hell of an emotional roller coaster journey for you as well, future fellow Ontarian.
Yes it is... Hope all of us have a happy ending... We all invested so much time, effort, tensions into this.. It has to work out!!!

Reactions: JKMT