+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
I have not spoken to the banks yet, but was thinking if they will allow me to keep the bank accounts open without me being here, I mean without any valid US address. Once I have more info on this , I will update here in case someone else is also looking for it.
You don't need a US address to keep your accounts open so it will be fine. Just make sure you have online banking or some means of transferring the money out to Canada when you are ready.

Reactions: shaibal

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Finally moved to IP2. AOR June 11, MEP June 24, IP1: June 24, IP2: October 9, Nationality: India, Location: USA.

Does anyone know if IP2 means eligibility passed? I am not sure when they start background check but my account indicates they started background check.

Last edited:

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
All,

I have a question. My category is CEC.
CIC requested ADR (RCMP) for my spouse on July and I have submitted the same. But I wonder why they haven't asked mine. Is it normal asking RCMP only for spouse or did I missed something..?? If that's the case, will they ask for ADR again if needed or will reject my application straight away?

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Hi all, I witnessed a strange thing on my GCMS. The NoC code for my spouse was changed by cic to 4419000 (New worker) even though we both have exactly same profiles and worked in the same organisation and were issued similar experience letters and applied under the same NOC (Financial and Investment Analyst). Has anyone seen/heard of this situation before? My spouse was the secondary applicant btw.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all, I witnessed a strange thing on my GCMS. The NoC code for my spouse was changed by cic to 4419000 (New worker) even though we both have exactly same profiles and worked in the same organisation and were issued similar experience letters and applied under the same NOC (Financial and Investment Analyst). Has anyone seen/heard of this situation before? My spouse was the secondary applicant btw.
Where did you mention his work experience ... in personal history ? or work experience section?

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Where did you mention his work experience ... in personal history ? or work experience section?
Work experience section as far as I can recollect.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Work experience section as far as I can recollect.
In any case I don't think it matters unless she had experience in Canada and you claimed those points.