CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Going to have photos taken tomorrow for my PR landing on Tuesday :eek::eek: Any questions I should ask for people when I'm there? Someone already requested me to ask about PRTD applications from inside Canada.

Exciting stuff...
Definitely interested in the PRTD question, since I might need that if I don't get the PR card on time. Please share your learnings :)

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks @cansha , in the 'Assessments' section in the first few pages it says "Eligibility: Review Required". What can that imply? Also, are there any specific keywords/sections that I should look for?
There should be few notes in last few pages out of which two detailed notes are important. These notes are numbered. One of the notes from program assistant from CIO which talks about eca, ielts, pcc etc. You should see if "R10 OK" is written there or not.
Then another note is from case analyst/procesing agent from CPC. This note has detail analysis of your crs score where your work experience, education, family composition, visa history, pof etc. are analysed. This note is most important here. Recommendation regarding A11.2 is basically your program eligibility recommendation. As you said it is marked as "review required" now a senior officer will review the file and make a decision based on current documents or request extra documents. Please check whether the analyst accepted your work experience documents and pof documents or not. Unfortunately this year "review required" files are taking up to a year to be reviewed. I hope your one doesn't take this long.
Good Luck.

Reactions: imannan and gubgub

PCC_desperate

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
OMG, we are in the same situation , I applied EE in US and my Aor is end of June. Now I am holding my H1B . but I have to leave the State end of January to China. I have no idea what should I do now . Called the agent couple of time . every time I got same answer. My Eligibility is recommend pass but my BG hasn't started.
Same situation :(

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
There should be few notes in last few pages out of which two detailed notes are important. These notes are numbered. One of the notes from program assistant from CIO which talks about eca, ielts, pcc etc. You should see if "R10 OK" is written there or not.
Then another note is from case analyst/procesing agent from CPC. This note has detail analysis of your crs score where your work experience, education, family composition, visa history, pof etc. are analysed. This note is most important here. Recommendation regarding A11.2 is basically your program eligibility recommendation. As you said it is marked as "review required" now a senior officer will review the file and make a decision based on current documents or request extra documents. Please check whether the analyst accepted your work experience documents and pof documents or not. Unfortunately this year "review required" files are taking up to a year to be reviewed. I hope your one doesn't take this long.
Good Luck.
I have review required comment for my RCMP certificate which I submitted as adr. Do you mean even this may take a year for approval..!!!??

Animesh sinha

Mar 8, 2018
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
Hey, I hired their services. I got my PPR last week. Its nothing to do with the agency. Its purely your application.
Hey
Congratulations, this must be really exciting for you :) .
Any idea why is IRCC taking longer to process this year.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I have review required comment for my RCMP certificate which I submitted as adr. Do you mean even this may take a year for approval..!!!??
What is your A11.2 say? If it is review required then it "may" take long time but if it is marked as "met/appears met" then should not take long. My whole assumption about the delay is based on many applicants experience who had/have eligibility "review required" this year. There is a whole thread regarding that in this forum. However I have seen an applicant received ppr within five months with a review required status. So everything is possible here.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi.Any applicant frm India who got the passports stamped from VFS India after ppr? May i knw how mch time it takes for d passport to get stamped for Visa?

Arod

May 15, 2017
What is your A11.2 say? If it is review required then it "may" take long time but if it is marked as "met/appears met" then should not take long.
This is my exact situation. My eligibility says Review Required but my A.11.2 says "Appears Met". Do you know what's the difference between the two?

I'll be reaching 7 months from AOR at the end of this week.

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Good Luck.
Thanks for the detailed reply. I see that everything apart from funds is either "Met" or "Appears Met". R10 is OK. Scores at ITA and AOR match. Only for Funds it says "Review required". Not sure how much delay it will cause. Has anyone else seen a similar situation?

shaibal

Apr 12, 2018
OMG, we are in the same situation , I applied EE in US and my Aor is end of June. Now I am holding my H1B . but I have to leave the State end of January to China. I have no idea what should I do now . Called the agent couple of time . every time I got same answer. My Eligibility is recommend pass but my BG hasn't started.
As @cansha mentioned, this situation is more common than we think. I have found 3 more including you, @[URL='https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/phoenixsong.734182/']phoenixsong[/URL] and @PCC_desperate within an hour. Hope the files start moving and everyone gets out of this situation, all we can do right now is wait and order GCMS notes if not done already. In the worst case, we will have to leave US and let CIC know properly about the changes.

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
guys I have question:

I probably will be laid off end of this year . I plan to go back to China and won't come back to the US. if my application is still in process end of this year can I wait my application result In China? I need to bring all the money to China and change the address . Is it ok to do so?

It is already more than 3 months since I submitted my application. unfortunately no movement besides the Medical Passed. I am getting anxious now

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
As @cansha mentioned, this situation is more common than we think. I have found 3 more including you, @JIEMO and @PCC_desperate within an hour. Hope the files start moving and everyone gets out of this situation, all we can do right now is wait and order GCMS notes if not done already. In the worst case, we will have to leave US and let CIC know properly about the changes.
Let's hope we can get PPR within 6 months. so that we don't need to make our Plan B

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
guys I have question:

I probably will be laid off end of this year . I plan to go back to China and won't come back to the US. if my application is still in process end of this year can I wait my application result In China? I need to bring all the money to China and change the address . Is it ok to do so?

It is already more than 3 months since I submitted my application. unfortunately no movement besides the Medical Passed. I am getting anxious now
Yes it will be okay. Just let cic know that you have moved to China. I would suggest to hold on to transferring money though. Moving money from USA to Canada May be better. Else you will have to bear costs of currency change twice. Once for USA to China and then from China to Canada.