+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Received PR confirmation email finally. Due to Covid, Inland landing appointments are cancelled, and PRs are being confirmed by email.
AOR: May 2018. My application was put 'on hold' from Nov 2018.
Reason may be that after gaining enough points, I was not working in same NOC as I had applied in anymore. I was working in NOC C level. Or it may be due to Security screening OR both. Cannot know for sure. My local MP helped a lot by follow-ups.

Timeline:
Applicant: Express Entry - FSW Inland.
AOR: May 2018
Application put 'On Hold': since Nov 2018.
Remed request: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 1: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 2: 19-Feb-2020
Landing appointment email: 6-Mar-2020.
Appointment date: 27-Mar-2020. Got cancelled later due to Covid.
PR confirmation email: 22-May, 2020.

Satish86

Sep 23, 2019
Still waiting, April 11th 2018 AOR :(.. Everything is approved, my last update was remedical approval on November 21st.......
Me too in line
AOR April 2018, VO Nairobi, Kenya
Remed approved: July 2019
Add. Documents request and submitted- Oct 2019.
After that a Long silence ..........

Reactions: EE12345

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Same is mine case .. case officer mentioned review required for proof of funds in spouses account... but they sent me an ADR to give proof that i can use my spouse’s money for setting in canada .. n gave 7 days to respond...
i got my wife’s account joint with me n then provided a letter from bank stating that any one of us can withdraw the money .... also an affidavit from my wife stating that she has no problem if i use this money for immigration purpose .. after that they were satisfied n addad that money to the counting .... n we had another account on her name but they didn’t count around 13000CAD Leying in there because it was not joint ...
I would suggest u to b on safer side n make a request to joint ur spouse account with you as it was really difficult for us to manage within 7 days .. so u should b ready if they send u ADR .. just in case ..
If they don’t send any request then u r really lucky
Hi, could you pls provide me the format which you used for the affidavit. Thank you

zubinator

Aug 12, 2018
Sydney / New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
That’s great, congratulations
Hope mine comes out soon after they start working on Outland applications (AOR April 2018)
Did you guys get any update ?
My AOR: April 2018

Remed Requested: 23rd November 2020
Remed Completed: 11th December 2020
Remed Passed: 16th December 2020

zubinator

Aug 12, 2018
Sydney / New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Update: CPR (CoPR received on 20th February)

Stream and AOR: EE FSW Outland & April 2018
Initial Medical Expired: Dec 2018
Remedical Requested: 23rd Nov 20
Remedical Given: 11th Dec 20
Remedical Passed: 16th Dec 20
PPR: Feb 1st week 2021
SA (partner) passport stamped: Feb 3rd week 2021
Passport / CPR received back: Feb 3rd week 2021

Passport (Mine): no stamping required/Exempted (Citizen of Visa Free Country to Canada)

Biometrics: Both my partner and I are exempted (due to certain reasons)

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Hello Everyone

My application was moved to IP 2 on Aug 8 and on same day I got ADR for IMM 5562 (travel history - though i have no travel history) and IMM 5406 (Additional Family Details). I have uploaded these two on Aug 9 and on Aug 10 Review of additional documents was changed to NA and later on Aug 11 it was changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". I am just little curious if it is common.

Hope everyone gets PPR soon.
Hi,

I received a ADR to submit below document for me and my spouse :

Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature.

Since you too received ADR for same document can you help me with below queries:

1. I don't see a field to sign the document, whereas the instructions clearly ask for document bearing an original signature. where do I sign?

2. There is a section for dependent child 18 years old or older, which is not applicable in my case. Do I leave the section blank or enter Not Applicable in Given name filed of this section?

I know its been very long since you did this, if you can refresh your memory that would be very helpful

Thanks