Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
My view is that the process for Canada is probably the simplest immigration process and should be done on own unless you're short on time or have really complicated situation.
You can say that as you have done your research on it.. ;)

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Is anyone planning to call CIC this week ?

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Received my first set of GCMS notes just now. Well, at 95 pages, it leaves me with even more questions than before. Request seniors' guidance on how to go about reading it and make sense of it.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Received my first set of GCMS notes just now. Well, at 95 pages, it leaves me with even more questions than before. Request seniors' guidance on how to go about reading it and make sense of it.
Read last few pages where analysts have made their notes.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Also in the first 1-2 pages you will see a summary of your current status

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Also in the first 1-2 pages you will see a summary of your current status
Thanks @cansha , in the 'Assessments' section in the first few pages it says "Eligibility: Review Required". What can that imply? Also, are there any specific keywords/sections that I should look for?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks @cansha , in the 'Assessments' section in the first few pages it says "Eligibility: Review Required". What can that imply? Also, are there any specific keywords/sections that I should look for?
Review required means analyst had some concerns .check the last few pages to read detail notes to see why he said that .

shalij12

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
My AOR is June 12th
My Medal passed in early july, I suppose it is IP1.
I am FSW-O applicant.
I was unable to find out my VIsa office or even call the IRCC.

Can anyone tell me is there something I should do to get an update.

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Review required means analyst had some concerns .check the last few pages to read detail notes to see why he said that .
Just went through the analyst notes in the last few pages. Apparently, he has asked for a review of the maturity date of the funds (my declared funds include Fixed deposits). On re-checking my submitted documents, I figured that the bank statements do not state the maturity date of these fixed deposits. What should I do now? Will they contact me or am I expected to provide some document proactively?

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
You can inform them there's no harm.. CIC says you must inform the following changes after submitting full application:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependent of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number
Thanks a lot @Chahal82

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi @Chahal82 and other veterans in this thread, my AOR is on June 21st and I am still in IP1. I applied from US and thought I will get a decision by December (6 months). However as I am still stuck in IP1 and my permit to work/stay in US ends in December 31st, I am afraid about what may happen in case no decision is made before that. I am not sure what to do as many things (my address, my work status, bank accounts) in my PR application would change at that time when I leave US permanently. I have 2.5 months to take necessary steps, any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you so much.

OMG, we are in the same situation , I applied EE in US and my Aor is end of June. Now I am holding my H1B . but I have to leave the State end of January to China. I have no idea what should I do now . Called the agent couple of time . every time I got same answer. My Eligibility is recommend pass but my BG hasn't started.

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
My suggestion is to order gcms notes straightaway to get a better picture of your application. Gcms won't really help with the predicament you are in but they may enable you to take a better decision. In the worst case you moving back would have no impact on your application whatsoever. But you will have to inform cic of address change and all. Having said that there is a good chance that you get your ppr by then.

Your situation is more common than you know. I hope all of the people in similar situations get ppr soon
I agree, a lot of ppl r in IP1 but lately I think the files have moved from IP1 to PpR. One of the guys here had such drastic movement after a long wait. It is just matter of time

Reactions: Animesh sinha

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
OMG, we are in the same situation , I applied EE in US and my Aor is end of June. Now I am holding my H1B . but I have to leave the State end of January to China. I have no idea what should I do now . Called the agent couple of time . every time I got same answer. My Eligibility is recommend pass but my BG hasn't started.
Similar situation here too! :(

Reactions: Y@$h