+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Guys, Just got the golden email.

No ghost update, no change in CIC account, got email in my inbox.

I got IP2 and ADR on 27th Sept, and account still says BG check is in progress and Additional Documents are under Review. I am FSWO, AOR 4th jun.

If anyone wants any other info, im here to support.

Million thanks for the support on the forum, and hoping the best for all friends in waiting:)
What was ur ADR about?

Reactions: Donna01988

Anfi1111

Jul 7, 2018
Hello guys,
please tell me what will be threat for me in my situation:

My lawyer had applied for Canada visit visa once this year and He now informed me that I had been refused before my AOR (June, 2018). I didn’t know that I had been refused when submitting my EE application so I selected ‘No’ in answering to “Has XXX been refused visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada?”, albeit I have informed IRCC of my UCI number through my Express Entry profile before my submission. It means that I informed them that I had applied for tourist visa but I did not inform them that I had been refused because of lack of responsibility of my lawyer who is telling me after 10 months of my tourist rejection. Last night I made a CSE and told to IRCC that I did mistake in answering this question although I provided my UCI number from my tourist visa. I didn’t explain the reason that the lawyer was to blame and I made it general and somehow vague. My BC in my profile is “we are processing …” which has changed recently, I think during ten recent days. I have neither called IRCC nor ordered note so far. What will happen for me? Is there any similar experience for you or your friends?

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys,
please tell me what will be threat for me in my situation:

My lawyer had applied for Canada visit visa once this year and He now informed me that I had been refused before my AOR (June, 2018). I didn’t know that I had been refused when submitting my EE application so I selected ‘Yes’ in answering to “Has XXX been refused visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada?”, albeit I have informed IRCC of my UCI number through my Express Entry profile before my submission. It means that I informed them that I had applied for tourist visa but I did not inform them that I had been refused because of lack of responsibility of my lawyer who is telling me after 10 months of my tourist rejection. Last night I made a CSE and told to IRCC that I did mistake in answering this question although I provided my UCI number from my tourist visa. I didn’t explain the reason that the lawyer was to blame and I made it general and somehow vague. My BC in my profile is “we are processing …” which has changed recently, I think during ten recent days. I have neither called IRCC nor ordered note so far. What will happen for me? Is there any similar experience for you or your friends?
you said you answered 'yes' to the refusal question. what is the problem?

swapnil_88

Oct 3, 2018
Hi All,

Received PPR today. I have been following this forum extensively to know the answers for multiple queries as well as to tune my anxieties down. Your conversation have been a big help in both of these things.

Timeline:
AOR: 5th June
MEP: 21st June
IP2: 25th Sept
PPR: 3rd Oct

Wishing everyone a fast process and golden mails soon

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
I mailed IRCC Winnipeg (Sep 20) to let them know that my spouse received COPR, however I am not scheduled for landing appointment yet. Here is their reply

Hello,

I really don’t know when Etobicoke books their appointments, once again you are speaking with Winnipeg. You should hear something from them soon.

The agent said they are not sure when would Etobicoke scheduled landing appointment. And that's the reason they wanted me to make use of "request for information", however am not sure of the option to go for. Any suggestions?
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca