Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi All,

Received PPR today. I have been following this forum extensively to know the answers for multiple queries as well as to tune my anxieties down. Your conversation have been a big help in both of these things.

Timeline:
AOR: 5th June
MEP: 21st June
IP2: 25th Sept
PPR: 3rd Oct

Wishing everyone a fast process and golden mails soon
Congratulations!!

Reactions: swapnil_88

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi All,

Received PPR today. I have been following this forum extensively to know the answers for multiple queries as well as to tune my anxieties down. Your conversation have been a big help in both of these things.

Timeline:

Congratulations please update on immtracker for others

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
My consultant said if i apply for gcms notes it will put my file for hold until gcms note send. He said its not good idea to order them. Is that true ?
I think there's no point ordering notes before you hit 6 month MARK.. It's just waste of money and all it will give you 'is Stress. GCMS notes are specially good if your case was refused and you are reapplying !!

Last edited:

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Guys, Just got the golden email.

No ghost update, no change in CIC account, got email in my inbox.

I got IP2 and ADR on 27th Sept, and account still says BG check is in progress and Additional Documents are under Review. I am FSWO, AOR 4th jun.

If anyone wants any other info, im here to support.

Million thanks for the support on the forum, and hoping the best for all friends in waiting:)
Hey, are you from India ?

Reactions: Aich

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Guys, Just got the golden email.

No ghost update, no change in CIC account, got email in my inbox.

I got IP2 and ADR on 27th Sept, and account still says BG check is in progress and Additional Documents are under Review. I am FSWO, AOR 4th jun.

If anyone wants any other info, im here to support.

Million thanks for the support on the forum, and hoping the best for all friends in waiting:)
Congrats !!

Reactions: Aich

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Congrats to all those who received their PPRs!! You guys brought a lot of positive vibes to the group, thanks :))

Folks who called IRCC recently, what is the best time to call? I have been trying since 3-4 weeks but always get cut off at the end! I tried thrice yesterday but no luck! Have tried once today but again no luck!!

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Congrats to all those who received their PPRs!! You guys brought a lot of positive vibes to the group, thanks :))

Folks who called IRCC recently, what is the best time to call? I have been trying since 3-4 weeks but always get cut off at the end! I tried thrice yesterday but no luck! Have tried once today but again no luck!!
Hi, I tried calling this morning at around 7.20 am Ottawa time and managed to speak to an agent after waiting for 17 mnts which is less time actually . So, the best time would be early hours..But i once managed to talk to an agent at around 3.30 pm Ottawa time. Good Luck!

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi All,

Timeline:

Congrats @swapnil_88