+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
AOR: June 05
Medicals Passed: June 15
No update after that.
Still it is 'Reviewing eligibility' and 'We will let you know when we start your background check'

Dont know how long I need to wait.. :(

PPR will come as email or in the Account ? can some one advise please..

Reactions: CoolSandy

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
No update after that.
Still it is 'Reviewing eligibility' and 'We will let you know when we start your background check'

I have heard now we have a new update where PPR comes to account. Sp I have seen for some applicants PPR coming to the account; but some of them received in email. I am not sure what is the criteria. But, what I guess FSW people get it in account - not sure though.

sivatheone

May 6, 2018
I have heard now we have a new update where PPR comes to account. Sp I have seen for some applicants PPR coming to the account; but some of them received in email. I am not sure what is the criteria. But, what I guess FSW people get it in account - not sure though.
Thanks Bro for the quick reply...

Reactions: rejozach

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Another disappointing week for me. Don’t know when the wait will end. People with similar timelines already got their pprs. My luck always runaways from me.

Reactions: CoolSandy

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Thanks Bro for the quick reply...
you are right.. it has been implemented as of last month... and new feature added as well... if u have asked for extension of passport submission...you will get reminder as well... same as INFORMATION LETTER... so yea.. now u get in cic account .. can be a delay of some days before it appears in account.. as that also a different batch but it does

marinarosa

Aug 22, 2018
No update after that.

I have AOR: June 02 and the rest all the same as you... Just so you know your are not alone... :(

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Another disappointing week for me. Don’t know when the wait will end. People with similar timelines already got their pprs. My luck always runaways from me.
Dont see things this way..Your time will come,there are so many hurdles ahead in life.SO ALWAYS BE POSITIVE.some people got PPR after 8months.