+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
After your upload the medical sheets, you should have medicals passed within 3-4 weeks.
Ok thanks for the reply.
Just confirming - The doctor will be giving me a document to upload right ? Nothing that I have to take with me to the appointment ?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Ok thanks for the reply.
Just confirming - The doctor will be giving me a document to upload right ? Nothing that I have to take with me to the appointment ?
Yes, the doctor will give you a form. Note that this isn't the IMM1017 (I don't believe they work with this anymore) but simply a piece of paper with your information, photo and UMI number. You'll upload this in your application, and usually after 10-15 business days you'll pass the Medical Exam.

At the bottom it will list the examinations you need to do and there may be a blank column for the clinic (or it says "pending" or something else). This is fine, no need to worry about that. Everything goes through eMedical. I'm not even sure why we need to upload this document.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Hey Everyone! How's the repute of Kyiv(Ukraine) visa office in terms of application processing time? My case just got transferred there.

gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
It was a ghost update. I got my PPR mail today.

Timeline:

AOR- 12th June
MEP- 26th June
IP2- 17th August
PPR-12th September!

All the best everyone. And I hope you guys get the PPR mail soon. It is definitely worth the wait. Cheers
Congrats.......

Reactions: tanujmuley

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hey Everyone! How's the repute of Kyiv(Ukraine) visa office in terms of application processing time? My case just got transferred there.
no idea mate... but did you call CIC before?? or was your file in CIO?? can you share your timeline as well?

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hey Everyone! How's the Etobicoke IRCC visa office in terms of application processing time? My case was transferred there sometime back.

Jt1

Mar 22, 2018
Hello Folks,

I just completed call with IRCC agent.

I asked status about my eligibility, security and criminal.

Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Security: Not Started
Criminal: In progress

The agent refused 2 provide exact date when this was started or completed.

How long does it generally take from here for PPR?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Folks,

I just completed call with IRCC agent.

I asked status about my eligibility, security and criminal.

Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Security: Not Started
Criminal: In progress

The agent refused 2 provide exact date when this was started or completed.

How long does it generally take from here for PPR?
Impossible to say. Security I believe is usually the lenghthiest part, unless a review is needed for eligibility/criminality. It's going to depend on your Country of Residence, countries you've lived in/traveled to in the past, etc. But it's positive that Eligibility is a recommended pass.

Lucky you for being able to contacting an IRCC agent btw - I have called 10 times so far today and I can never get into the queue.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Finally got into the queue to speak to an IRCC agent...30m wait period. Questions I have:
(1) Confirm application was approved August 30 as told by another Agent
(2) Confirm whether a PPR request or interview appointment has been sent out by e-mail
(3) Make sure the Agent removes my old (invalid) e-mail from their system

I'm not sure if an Agent is able to check for (2) or not. Seems like some don't even know correspondence for that happens by e-mail.