+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I have called them twice and both the times the agent specifically told me the dates of the different stages of my application.

My Medicals passed on 26th of June ( according to my CIC profile and agent)

Eligibility passed on 25th July ( as told by the agent)

Criminality passed on 16th August( as told by the agent)

And he also said that the security check hasn’t started yet.
Yes this is highest they can see. Status and dates. Most likely your security also in progress, you should receive your PPR by the end of this month latest, if not then there is a probability of getting into the unfortunate security screening! I hope and pray you get the golden mail very soon :)

tanujmuley

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
Yes this is highest they can see. Status and dates. Most likely your security also in progress, you should receive your PPR by the end of this month latest, if not then there is a probability of getting into the unfortunate security screening! I hope and pray you get the golden mail very soon :)

Thanks a lot!! I wish the same for you :)

Our timeline is very similar. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: ishq74

Deyem_i

Jul 31, 2018
Okay, Thanks. Hopefully I get it soon though. The wait isn't easy.
If your IP2 means you have passed the eligibility (only phone call or gcms notes can indicate that) then up to 8 weeks to receive PPR (normally much quicker than 8 weeks).

If an applicant cross 2 months after eligibility set as passed by the visa officer then most likely the applicant is in security screening!
kay

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi! Eligibility status is review required. Aor June 1st. Pnp-o.

The case analyst didn't write any notes about the work experience, if he was able or not able to verify work experience or the duties is consistent with noc or not, etc. Does this mean the case analyst didn't assess work experience and just went straight to review required?

The notes just stated to review affidavit provided by applicant's manager. Provided affidavit from manager for job duties and other details. Also submitted supporting docs like pay slips, income tax, offer letter and company ID. Worried if the application will be rejected. Any opinions?

Summary notes: Review required for LOE (Affidavit provided by PA's manager), Review required funds

Thank you.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi! Eligibility status is review required. Aor June 1st. Pnp-o.

The case analyst didn't write any notes about the work experience, if he was able or not able to verify work experience or the duties is consistent with noc or not, etc. Does this mean the case analyst didn't assess work experience and just went straight to review required?

The notes just stated to review affidavit provided by applicant's manager. Provided affidavit from manager for job duties and other details. Also submitted supporting docs like pay slips, income tax, offer letter and company ID. Worried if the application will be rejected. Any opinions?

Summary notes: Review required for LOE (Affidavit provided by PA's manager), Review required funds

Thank you.
This is rather strange. I thought LOE from manager has the same value as HR. Why do you have review required on this?

ramsol007

Aug 1, 2016
I think Accra is actually becoming another London o. My GCMS file came in yesterday and the Program Assistant has ok everything in my file since June, I guess that was before it was transferred to Accra.

What he wrote last was "R10 Ok Recommendation Review required" House please what does this mean?

My AOR is June 14 by the way.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
I think Accra is actually becoming another London o. My GCMS file came in yesterday and the Program Assistant has ok everything in my file since June, I guess that was before it was transferred to Accra.

What he wrote last was "R10 Ok Recommendation Review required" House please what does this mean?

My AOR is June 14 by the way.
Nothing seem to be happening in Accra indeed. It's like they all went on vacation since the beginning of the year. My file is also there and it doesn't seem to be moving.