+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if you are asking for updating passport info or just CSE in general.

Regarding the passport, I have read people have raised a CSE and when they get the PPR, they send both passports just in case, the expired one so they can check the info in your application and the new one so they can stamp your visa on it.

Regarding CSE in general, you get to write 1500 words I believe, and then you have the option to attach some documents, they will ask for name, email, DOB, UCI and application number, after you send the CSE you will receive an automated response saying you filed a case through the webform and a couple weeks later (mine took 3 weeks one, 25 days or so the other, even got it on a weekend) they will actually answer it, usually a generic message saying they received the info and X and Y documents, that they have forwarded them to the responsible department and that they will contact you if they require further information, however nothing will change on your gckey profile, at least mine has not so far, not even the additional documents line.
This is helpful. Yes I meant raising a CSE for uploading new passport bio pages.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
I was about to order new GCMS, when I logged in to my GC Account to find my Application number.

I just received my Ghost update :eek::eek::eek: - "Application/profile updated", but when I check all details are still exactly the same, and there's no new messages.

I had already paid for my notes (through getGCMS) so I'm going to order them anyhow - guess it will be fun reading their comments on my application either way.
That's so exciting! :D

Reactions: Vitesze

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I was about to order new GCMS, when I logged in to my GC Account to find my Application number.

I just received my Ghost update :eek::eek::eek: - "Application/profile updated", but when I check all details are still exactly the same, and there's no new messages.

I had already paid for my notes (through getGCMS) so I'm going to order them anyhow - guess it will be fun reading their comments on my application either way.
This is great!!! Your golden email is on its way!!!;)

Reactions: Vitesze

Malhicn

Feb 10, 2017
Aor date 2 june 2018
Medical passed 14 june 2018
No update after
Still at “wheather i met eligibility requirement”
Anyone with similar timeline
Just worried

Reactions: Richikachopra

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Another week with hardly any movements in applications. Disappointed again as hardly anyone got ppr from March till August applicants. Let’s hope they speed up now.

Come on we are waiting.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Seems like PPR drought is happening :p

Aich

Aug 7, 2018
Aor date 2 june 2018
Medical passed 14 june 2018
No update after
Still at “wheather i met eligibility requirement”
Anyone with similar timeline
Just worried
Exact same status, hit 90 days since AoR today (FSW-O).....hoping for quicker turnaround in Sept.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Exact same status, hit 90 days since AoR today (FSW-O).....hoping for quicker turnaround in Sept.
Same..Aor June 4th..Last update was rprf request on July5th..No update after tat..I ordered GCMS notes this week..But again it will take a month..Hope ppr comes before that..

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just Got off the phone with an agent, he was very polite n helpful. He said my eligibility has been met but background check has not started. My file is in Ottawa. Aor 16th June, MEP 29th June. FSW-o Nigeria
Hi, fellow Nigerian

T Singh

Jan 24, 2018
I called CIC and talked to a polite agent. She told me that my file is no more in Canada and was transferred to New Delhi VO, so she cannot give me much details about it. She said i will have to rely on the online status untill it is updated by NDVO.
Is it true that we cannot get status by calling CIC if the file has moved out of Canada??

I am June 13th AOR, still stuck in IP1. Completed 80days today with only medical passed.
Anyone else having there file at NDVO??

Last edited: