+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

anupreetkaur

Apr 2, 2014
ITA 9th June
AOR 30th June
Medical passed 19th July
Last Update 1st Aug
Current Status for Background Check: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information

Any idea how can i find which is my VO office? Also is my application IP1 or IP2?

Last edited:

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
ITA 9th June
AOR 30th June
Medical passed 19th July
Last Update 1st Aug
Current Status for Background Check: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information

Any idea how can i find which is my VO office? Also is my application IP1 or IP2?
this one is IP2

Reactions: anupreetkaur

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ITA 9th June
AOR 30th June
Medical passed 19th July
Last Update 1st Aug

You need to call IRCC and an agent can tell you your visa office. But given that you’re in ip2 phase you may get ppr soon. All the best.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Small update for me: My Review of additional documents (PCC) has changed from "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" to "Not applicable". I didn't include a PCC with my original application as I was still waiting for it to be delivered to me, and I was eager on getting my application started. I only needed 1 PCC as I've never lived outside my home country and Canada.

Timeline:
July 16: Medical exam passed. Application went to IP2.
July 16: Request for Police Certificate. Uploaded it the same day.
July 19: Status change to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
August 14: Status change to "Not applicable"

I suppose this means that my security screening has been completed?
Well thats great at least your status changed I submitted my police certificate on July 4th and on mine application it says that they are still receiving documents...I honestly believe your background check is done at this point...

wondhh

Jun 8, 2018
ITA 9th June
AOR 30th June
Medical passed 19th July
Last Update 1st Aug

Same AOR date with you, ip2 since 25 July. You are also in ip2.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi, our case is at Sydney too!! not sure yet if its good or bad!! June 8 AOR and most likely in IP2 since July 13th (processing background check) but i guess still in IP1 technically because eligibility is not recommended pass!! WEIRD!!
are you in land or out land? Some got PPR while it is still shows eligibility check.

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Guys - as requested by @cansha, people stuck at IP1 should find out their VO. Many of us who have June 1st or 2nd week AOR are stuck with Montreal. This information may help us.
hi..that seems to be a very good suggestion...what other details are we likely to get once we finally speak to an IRCC agent and what are the questions they are asking for security check .....i wish to call them today?...My AOR is June 8th ...stuck up in IP1.FSW-Outland

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys I posted about this before, i was asked to fill some ADRs on 20th of July, I uploaded ADRs on 23rd of July and ever since status hasnt changed “we dont need additional doc”. AOR 4th of June. Currently ip2 since 20th july. Any suggestions?

Apr 23, 2018
Hello Guys

Here is my series of events

AOR - 11th June 2018
Received an update on medical and no additional documents required - 24th June 2018

After that, there is no update.

When can I expect the final result? Eagerly waiting