+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I wish there is some magic spell like Harry Potter series and we all receive our golden emails. The processing seems to slow down owing to student visas I guess. Most of the applications for student will be done by month end for students and then they may spend time on our applications. Just a reason I thought of.

Trying to be as optimistic as possible.

Reactions: Chahal82

kmshah

Mar 4, 2018
Guys - as requested by @cansha, people stuck at IP1 should find out their VO. Many of us who have June 1st or 2nd week AOR are stuck with Montreal. This information may help us.
Pretty sure mine is being processed at Ottawa. I think they slept on some of our files..

Reactions: Chahal82

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
You think so? I thought IP1 confirms passing R10 - it's true the PCC wasn't included yet at that point, but it'd seem odd for them to take almost a full month for a R10 check. The status change for additional documents was:

July 16: "We need more documents to continue processing your application"
July 16: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
July 19: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
August 14: "Not applicable"

That makes it seem like I passed the initial R10 on July 16 when I got IP1/IP2. And they verified the "completeness" of my PCC on July 19 when they opened the document and started processing it. Surely the change "Not applicable" after 1 month must mean more than just passing R10, especially considering there's CEC applicants who got to PPR in less time than this.
I agree with you. I have seen few applications on this forum who had same case like yours and they received their pprs within a week after not applicable status and in ip2.

Good luck

Reactions: Vitesze

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
why it takes lot of time for CEC applicant?
My AOR 2 June 2018 and still stuck in IP2 stage. medical passed on 13 June 2018 and since then stuck in IP2 stage.
No change in status. i applied with my wife and showed experience from india and canada.
Does iit takes more time to verify work experience from country other then Canada?
I'm in the same boat (AOR, June 2nd, CEC). However, I didn't provide work experience outside of Canada (didn't need it, only personal histroy). I think my problem is my long travel history...

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I agree with you. I have seen few applications on this forum who had same case like yours and they received their pprs within a week after not applicable status and in ip2.

Good luck
I hope so man...I know it's so early still but I'm anxious about getting my PR each day. I have my own place + job + relationship here in Canada, and about 7 months left on my work permit - it would be disastrous if I have to give up pretty much my entire life if I don't get it.

Reactions: Y@$h and Ronja5200

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Yes, agree with you! My AOR is June 10th. Still on IP1. Also, do you know which visa office is processing your application ?
Stuck in IP1..Ottawa is VO :(

Also, I was amazed to see that July had 5 PPR last week on immi-tracker - that's super quick in comparison to us June lot! Wondering if they have any queuing system at all?

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I wish there is some magic spell like Harry Potter series and we all receive our golden emails. The processing seems to slow down owing to student visas I guess. Most of the applications for student will be done by month end for students and then they may spend time on our applications. Just a reason I thought of.

Trying to be as optimistic as possible.
It myt b possible.. myt hav slowed down due to student visas..Hoping to get our pprs soon..Dis tym between Aor and Ppr is like slow poison and ppr id the antidote..

Reactions: Y@$h and qwertySL

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018

Also, I was amazed to see that July had 5 PPR last week on immi-tracker - that's super quick in comparison to us June lot! Wondering if they have any queuing system at all?
I think d delay is only in FSW outland non US cases..rest are going as per d trend apart frm few exceptions...

Reactions: macaly7

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I hope so man...I know it's so early still but I'm anxious about getting my PR each day. I have my own place + job + relationship here in Canada, and about 7 months left on my work permit - it would be disastrous if I have to give up pretty much my entire life if I don't get it.
You have lot of time buddy but I still believe you will receive your golden email by month end. Stay positive everything will work out.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
It myt b possible.. myt hav slowed down due to student visas..Hoping to get our pprs soon..Dis tym between Aor and Ppr is like slow poison and ppr id the antidote..
Yeah it’s extremely difficult to see the same status every day. Let’s pray for speedy updates now.

Reactions: Y@$h

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018

I guess our files are based on queuing system until we pass medicals and after that it is based on visa office, complexity of the application and most importantly the officer/staff reviewing our file.

Some VO's are slower in processing as compared to the others. The sad thing in the whole process is we will never be able to get a clear picture as to where our application progress at a given time.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Mine is valid until halfway November, so I really hope I have it before then (preferably by October to not mess up some travel plans). My ADR is still at "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Looks like my application might be going a little slower than yours