+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

kmshah

Mar 4, 2018
Got an email after making a webform enquiry, read like this:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong.

Your application is currently with the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, NS. Please contact CIO-Sydney directly by email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca .

Note that your original enquiry has not been retained by this office.

We hope that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

So, is my case in Sydney a good news or bad news?

Sure beats Ottawa for the rate at which Ottawa's giving out PR's for some applications (read Ottawa timing as: TOO LONG)

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Processing time now for TRV made in Canada is 9 days. I would either call IRCC or send them an email to inquire. Good luck
Yeah, I know and that's what frustrates me! I called them already and the agent told me my background check is still in process and she didn't share much more information! Whatever, I guess I just gotta wait for both my TRV and PR PPR! Who knows, I might get my PR PPR first! lol
I was just wondering if anybody has had the same case.

bumbabhabak

Jan 28, 2015
Me and my wife have recently become the PR of Canada and waiting for the new PR card for 45 days now. Will it show online when the cards will be processed? Is there any way to know if our cards have been processed or not?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Got an email after making a webform enquiry, read like this:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong.

Your application is currently with the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, NS. Please contact CIO-Sydney directly by email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca .

Note that your original enquiry has not been retained by this office.

We hope that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

So, is my case in Sydney a good news or bad news?
Thanks, I shall keep my fingers crossed.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
n
Me and my wife have recently become the PR of Canada and waiting for the new PR card for 45 days now. Will it show online when the cards will be processed? Is there any way to know if our cards have been processed or not?
nope... but u can call ircc and ask them..

Reactions: bumbabhabak

kmshah

Mar 4, 2018
Got golden email just now. Thanks to god and this forum! All the best to everyone. May you all receive your email soon!
Aor june 6
Fsw usa resident
Awesome! Congratulations!!!

which visa office?
Did your status ever change to IP2?
Could you share your timeline please?

Reactions: Y@$h

sharma628

Jan 28, 2018
why it takes lot of time for CEC applicant?
My AOR 2 June 2018 and still stuck in IP2 stage. medical passed on 13 June 2018 and since then stuck in IP2 stage.
No change in status. i applied with my wife and showed experience from india and canada.
Does iit takes more time to verify work experience from country other then Canada?

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Thanks!
Aor june 6
Mep june 20
Ip1 june 21
Ip2 july 7
Ghost update august 11
Ppr august 13

Visa office ottawa
Congratulations.. how much time do they give after ppr.. to submit your passport?